[User Complaint] @cike25

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ThatKidArshi, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Felon Username:
    Complaint:
    So i tped to him and he wanted to buy my max silk pickaxe off me (Eff5, unbre3, st 1) and he said he doesnt feel comfortable throwing it to him. So he said Hes getting one. I followed him into a pvp zone( I didnt know Unfortunately) I stood 7 blocks past the pvp line and he brang out his sword and killed me with my maxed silk and maxed fortune pickaxe. I had a lot of ores because i was coming back from my mining trip.
    Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/I4M2S
    I cant really put them in order becasue Iran( The Country im in atm) Has A filter so i can really see the images
    Look In the CHat Box
    After i die. I was talking to Konan200x and he tells me that i was suppose to follow him...
    Additional Information:
    No additional Information

2. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +785
    Hello @ThatKidArshi, I will be handling this complaint. Please wait patiently while I review the evidence with the staff team. In the meantime, please remember to keep all unnecessary posts out of here. Thanks!

3. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
    We'd like to see more evidence, to facilitate our review of this case. @ThatKidArshi, if you have additional evidence, please post it below. In addition, it would help us to hear @Cike25's side of the story, including why he moved into a PvP zone during a trade.

Left open for 24 hours for response from @Cike25 and @ThatKidArshi.

#3 Pellagia, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  4. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    I'm sorry for posting on a complaint but, a similar thing to this has happened to me in the past with the same user as in this complaint above, and I did post a complaint, but it was dismissed because I went into the pvp arena which I understand, but then seeing this, I'm not sure if he purposely tped me near the pvp arena entrance hoping I was to enter, or it just happened to be near the pvp arena entrance. This was also when I was selling him a max tool, and he got all my max tools when killing me. I just wanted to say this, because I think that it was intended that I would go into the pvp arena not knowing it is pvp, as there was no signs saying "pvp" when I was there, so this user could kill us and gain more tools.

Sorry again for posting on a complaint, but I think this is needed here.

This is a link to the complaint that I posted encase Staff would like to look: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-cike25.98625/

#4 MadMonster_, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  5. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
    I had said that i wanted to get a donation chest to do this, since i did not fully trust thatkidarshi so I was going through the pvp because i thought there was an entrance on the other side, but I soon realized after about 3 turns, the exit was not accessable from inside the pvp, only a viewing area from above, I turned around to find thatkidarshi a turn behind me so i defended myself as he could have had a sword
    In the case of rhyschalmers, It was after the deal that I curiously went into the pvp area, from the trade spot more than 50 blocks away, wondering if he would follow as it was clearly posted above him that it was a pvp zone, the deal was over and there was no need for him to stay

6. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
    just as a disclaimer, i only got a max silk pick that i wanted to buy from thatkidarshi, also there were no ores, only alot of sand

7. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
    Thank you @Cike25 for your response. Would you be willing to return @ThatKidArshi's pickaxe?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Nope I had Max Fortune And MAx Silk Touch Pickaxe! I Want him to suffer is he can get banned if thats possible

9. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    @Cike25 - Your response doesn’t convince me at all and I am banning you for scamming.

Several things lead me to this conclusion:
    • You knew that ThatKidArshi had expensive items on him as you had agreed to buy them.
    • You have a home ('e') set right outside the pvp arena in a town that you don’t have perms to.
    • The fact that you don't have perms in the town mean that you wouldn’t be able to place a chest, rendering your story about walking off to get a chest fallacious.
    • There is only 1 chat line between you saying that you would prefer to use a chest and the /back message showing up in ThatKidArshi’s chat. This tells me that you are very close to the pvp arena when the tp request was sent.
      • The fact that you have no business being in this town leads me to believe that you intended to be close to the PvP area when the TP request was sent to you.
    • You state that you acted in self defence when you realised ThatKidArshi was right behind you. If you were this concerned about being killed, why else would you walk through a PvP arena other than to kill ThatKidArshi and take his items?
    All of these combined show clear malicious intent to lure ThatKidArshi into a PvP area and kill him. You had planned for this to happen and your alibi doesn't add up.

Locked - Cike25 banned for Scamming/Luring into a PvP Area

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #9 Dewsy92, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.