[User Complaint] Niteshock

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Ninjaboy3113, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninjaboy3113

Ninjaboy3113 Γհε Ŋυβ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +213
    Felon Username:
    Niteshock
    Complaint:
    This user put an advertisement in trade chat that he was selling donation features for only 6k/usd. i was interested so i messaged the player. after talking we decided that i would pay a little less than half and then he would buy the donation, following with the other half of payment. i sent the user the first initial payment and he told me he did not recieve the payment and then logged off. I am very upset because this money was worked hard for. The amount he took was $45,000 ecd. all i ask of this user is that they either 1: buy me my donation then recieve further payment, 2: Pay me my money back, or 3: be banned for there actions.
    Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/aQeHgrM,WXPBdTK,D9Vj2v3,8m2IGpe,dbVllfK,nW19dyF#0
    these 6 images show the user agreeing to purchase the donation according to planned and the payment of $45,000 to the user. Also here shows he is offline very closely after he receives the payment: http://imgur.com/Z1Hhs9J,pSZICwd
    Additional Information:
    i am Very upset that this user has scammed me. i have worked hard for that money and would love to have the donation or it back. thank you for taking time to read this complaint and take care of the issue.

2. ATWINKIE

ATWINKIE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Hello @Ninjaboy3113. As Niteshock doesn't have a forum account, I will be mailing him in game asking for his side of the story. He will have 24 hours to provide me with his side of the story/send you the donation feature. Please be patient while I deal with this.

3. ATWINKIE

ATWINKIE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
  4. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    FreeLemonz has been banned for using an alternate account (Niteshock) for donation scamming.

Both FreeLemonz & Niteshock banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.