[User Complaint] Rohandicko

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by DanieliMurphy, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
    Felon Username:
    Rohandicko
    Complaint:
    Swearing
    Evidence:
    (Mod edit)
    Additional Information:
    N/A

#1 DanieliMurphy, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
  2. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
  3. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @Danielman33

Thank you for using our complaint system regarding this issue.

@RohanDicko should already know that swearing on ECC isn't acceptable. I can understand that the user may have been in a moment of rage , fury and anger but rules are rules, and once agreed on must be followed. Swearing isn't good at all, we have some under-aged users whom wouldn't appreciate such language in chat. I will review and discuss the rule broken with rohan, advising him not to do so in the future and to control himself.

Rule I discussed with the user:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity

• Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

If you would not like to see such language here, you can always use the /ignore command. I hope that you do not come across this again, but if you do, remember to use our complaint system and file a complaint where staff members will review it.

Locked, user talked to in-game and warned about the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.