[User Complaint] Samster205

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by corbynn1000, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corbynn1000

corbynn1000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +40
  2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @corbynn1000

Thank you for using our complaint system after stumbling upon this situation in-game.
    I will have a talk with the user, Samster205, about harassing other users. Harassment causes a user to not feel welcome into the community, and that's the last thing we want here on ECC. I will review the rule he broke, discuss what was wrong with it and how it could have affected other people.

Rule I discussed with the user:
    Clause 3 - Harassment

• Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
        • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
      • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
      • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    I would like to add that you are free to use the /ignore command if needed, to prevent such messages from the user in the future. I do hope that this doesn't happen again, but if it does, do use our complaint system to report the user.

Locked, user talked to and warned about in-game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.