[User Complaint] Truffle15 mista_j

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Black_Cod35, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Cod35

Black_Cod35 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +210
    Felon Username:
    Truffle15 mista_j
    Complaint:
    Well, I was enjoying ECC as always when I come on, and then Truffle15 sends me a /msg saying "Why did you name yourself after a game." I old him it wasn't it was after a fish. Then he continues annoying me, clearly noticing im getting annoyed. I did get very andgry and said explicit language that i know i should never say on ecc, which i never do. A few seconds later i recieve a msg from Mista_j and he said "I told truffle to ask you that." I should mention that mrj knows that i get very annoyed when people refer to my name as the game and mrj always kept annoying me ever since he found out i get annoyed from it. The rest is in the screenshots. Unfortuanatly when i found out i could file a complaint on them for trolling, earlier messages "including the language i had said" could not be retrievable, otherwise i would have included everything they had said (including what i said which was unacceptable). I asked weirdminer if i could file complain and he said yes so that was what made me want to file a complaint.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Mista_j has always been annoying me ever since a few weeks ago after he found out i get annoyed. Now i could have /ignored him but we soon got along (somewhat) but he started it again and it has gotten too far with me. If any more info i s needed please reply telling me so.
    Thank You so much for reading.

2. Chiblin

Chiblin OVERACHEIVER

Ratings:
    +217
    What was ur old user name

3. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    First, any further irrelevant posts on this thread will be deleted and warned. Complaints are not a group participation activity.

Second, @Black_Cod35, do you have any evidence of the comments that you believe were rule violations? What you've provided seems pretty mild.

Third, @Truffle15 and @mista_J, would you like to explain your side of this? I ask this after having already pointed out that nothing in the main post so far seems to be a rule violation, so don't turn this into a flame war, just tell me your side of the story.

4. mista_J

mista_J Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +172
    Well, my bro thought his name was funny, so I said, "ask him why his name is after a game" I have no issues with black_cod.. We were friends and all.. I didn't know this was complaint worthy...

5. jmichael214

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    @Black_Cod35, do you have any other evidence of a rule violation?

Thread left open 24 hours for further evidence.

6. Black_Cod35

Black_Cod35 Builder

Ratings:
    +210
    Sorry as i explained previous comments were automatically removed from chat b/c of the comments after, (no i dont have them) and I have asked Sonnypretzel and weirdbuilder if trolling was allowed on msg and they both said no. Also Sonny has seen the trolls Mista_j has done to me about a few weeks ago. All I want as a consequence is a strong warning that if they continue bothering me, more consequences will be made. I do not intend for anyone to get banned for their silliness but it is getting on my nerves and as i said earlier i dont /ignore anyone

7. jmichael214

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    @Black_Cod35 @mista_J @Truffle15

@Black_Cod35, while we do not condone trolling on ECC, we also do not discipline players without evidence that they have done something wrong, in the forms required by the server's rules. The evidence you have posted above does not justify a warning. In fact, the only thing that comes close is something you said to @mista_J. If I'm not going to warn you for calling @mista_J an ass (which I'm not, Mista, don't even ask), then I certainly can't warn him or @Truffle15 for anything in these screenshots. In fact, nothing in these screenshots would justify any staff action at all.

Further, your solution to this problem is indeed the /ignore command. If you don't want to use it, then that's your choice. If either of these players engages in future behavior that rises to the level of trolling, then please take screenshots and file another complaint.

Locked -- complaint dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.