yet another account banned lol the kconahan trilogy continues...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by zalbercook, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zalbercook

zalbercook Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    well it appears unknownrider has found upmoon.. this is annoying but it must be even more annoying to all the staff members as well as Andrewkm that I myself (kconahan) have actually been among the staff of ecc in the past months.. kinda ironic if you think about it.. a permabanned user being on staff even after achtuple accounting major scamming grief and melon sword/eff 7 theft as well as donation scamming if u count golem645:p I do miss some very friendly users on ecc aspecially @ATWINKIE and @xpurexcorex as they were always so friendly to me:/ I bet you guys both think im awful now but such is life.

anyways @andrewkm how does it feel to know I was on your staff team? I was moderating your server and am still playing to this day. it is unfortunate that you keep finding my duel accounts but no matter. my oldest and best account is still untouched and prospers to this day. actually I think ill go file a staff application right now XD

2. zalbercook

zalbercook Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    also as a side note for the ga that locks this post and forum bans me.. I have 2 vpn accounts as well as many accounts based on the main land. also u cant ip forum ban me so theres really no point.

3. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 41
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Well, if you want to spend your time having no impact on the server whatsoever, be my guest. It's funny you think this affects anyone, lol.

Just move on, kid.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  5. zalbercook

zalbercook Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    it doesn't really. I just think its funny

6. zalbercook

zalbercook Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    also I don't think u grip the knowledge of how many accounts I actually have active on ecc. ive even spoken to u in game on a few of them and as a staff member:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.