★ ✪ Minewars - New Job Available 10k + Pay ★ ✪

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jetscat, Feb 11, 2012.

1. xxemuxx

xxemuxx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +25
    Re: ♛♛MINEWARS - Hiring!♛♛

*Supports antcubing*

2. scottyang1323

scottyang1323 CATS and President
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +31

IGN (In-Game name):scottyang1323
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply):Mayor
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team): Certainly ;)
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?):I am very excited about mine wars as jets may know i have pestered him a few weeks ago and annoyed him by asking when i there going to be a mine war.I am very dedicated and i also can bring some goodies to the the units.I will work very hard.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?:Yes
    Applying for supplier

Thank you very much :laugh:

3. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995

Denied
    Sorry, full team right now, apply in the future. D:

4. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Denied
    Sorry, we've got a full team. D:

5. scottyang1323

scottyang1323 CATS and President

Ratings:
    +31

Doh

6. T_McLean51439

T_McLean51439 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

I no this isn't a application but where are the things at.

7. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Added Job New job!

8. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    IGN [In-Game name): zwunder
    Rank (Any rank is acceptable): resident
    What have you built in the past? Post some screenshots?: i have built several lockers but i have no screenshots of them but you saw it jets. i have also built a skyscraper if you want to see it its still under construction in zephyros in olympus.
    What are your plans for the Ecocitycraft Minewars? expand out and up
    Do you understand that if I dislike what you have made for minewars, I may get rid of it as I please? yes i understand
    Wage: Your wage is dependent on what you've made, if I do use your design for Minewars you'll be paid 10,000 EcoDollars upon the first event, then be possibly tiped by me, Do you agree with this? yes i agree

9. arb_67

arb_67 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN [In-Game name): Arb_67
    Rank (Any rank is acceptable): Mayor
    What have you built in the past? Post some screenshots?: U know :D uve seen them
    What are your plans for the Ecocitycraft Minewars?: Secret ;)
    Do you understand that if I dislike what you have made for minewars, I may get rid of it as I please?: Yessir
    Wage: Your wage is dependent on what you've made, if I do use your design for Minewars you'll be paid 10,000 EcoDollars upon the first event, then be possibly tiped by me, Do you agree with this?: Ill do it for free as long as some materials are supplied

10. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Accepted
    Welcome to the team!

11. hokingyeung

hokingyeung Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +0
    Supplier
    IGN (In-Game name): hokingyeung
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply): pres
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team):i will be available since i am always on mc. only time i am unavailable is when i am having school and dinner. other times i am free to play mc. so i am mostly available to help ou

Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): i love mining. and i find lots of goods and i am able to prove stuff for mine wars. i will provide all materials you need, in the best of my ability
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?:yes

12. Cryptceepa

Cryptceepa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN (In-Game name):Cryptceepa
    Supplier
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply): Resident
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team):Yes
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I have already made some lockers at minewars as a volunteer, and they are sure to bring good money. By hiring me you are sure to have great lockers built on time that will make money, and i will always be there to help with anything like i have already. No job is too small or too large for me, i will get anything assigned to me done.:)
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Yes
    Thankyou for letting me apply, i will be sure to not let you down if you hire me.

13. antcubing

antcubing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58
    IGN (In-game name): Antcubing
    Rank (Must be Mayor + to apply): President, I've been on the server since June 2011 too
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.): ill probably be on for every single event :D
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I can be on often,
    help out a lot, and i am a fast typer. Im also a very good seller as some people have
    told me, and can auction things well and encourage people to continue bidding.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Of course
    Are you a fast typer? (Needed for this job): Yes, quite fast :)

14. Glooble

Glooble Penguin

Ratings:
    +285
    Designer
    IGN [In-Game name): Glooble
    Rank (Any rank is acceptable): Mayor/Moderator
    What have you built in the past? Post some screenshots?: Yes, I have built a few lockers for minewars in the past. No screenshots
    What are your plans for the Ecocitycraft Minewars? To make the most beautiful and creative lockers you have ever seen. I will make unique things that people want to buy!
    Do you understand that if I dislike what you have made for minewars, I may get rid of it as I please? Yes
    Wage: Your wage is dependent on what you've made, if I do use your design for Minewars you'll be paid 10,000 EcoDollars upon the first event, then be possibly tiped by me, Do you agree with this? Yes, I agree.

15. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Added.
    Welcome to the team!

16. nradke22

nradke22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Designer
    IGN [In-Game name): Nradke22
    Rank (Any rank is acceptable): President/Moderator
    What have you built in the past? Post some screenshots?: I have built a few towns, I have a huge town hall that I could show you, and also a few houses.
    What are your plans for the Ecocitycraft Minewars? I just want to make some nice looking things to make Minewars look sharp, and just improve everything I can. I have never built a locker, but I really would like to try to the best of my abilities and really show you what I got.
    Do you understand that if I dislike what you have made for minewars, I may get rid of it as I please? Yes, I understand.
    Wage: Your wage is dependent on what you've made, if I do use your design for Minewars you'll be paid 10,000 EcoDollars upon the first event, then be possibly tiped by me, Do you agree with this? Yup.

17. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Re: ★ ✪ Minewars ★ ✪

Denied

Sorry, have enough Designers.

18. iEvolive

iEvolive Epidexipteryx hui
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +136
    IGN (In-Game name): iEvolive
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply): Mayor
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team): Most likely, I'm a different time zone to you, so I may miss a few.
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): Cool 1337 haxx0rz stuff (my recent stockpiling of ores may come in handy). Also, don't forget the troll locker I built once! :p
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Completely.

19. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Denied
    Sorry.

20. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Denied FOR NOW
    As much as I want to say Yes, your time zone will never match up with Minewars less ur willing to stay up late/wake up FOR MINEWARS, Also, we're a bit full atm on the Minewars staff, and will be looking for new applicants soon.