♦♠♦Jz's Building Service♦♠♦

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jzpimpin101, Jul 19, 2014.

1. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello I am jzpimpin101,

I am opening a building service. I am a very skilled builder who seeks to make in game money through various building jobs. I can build any type of thing you wish. I will categorize and list the things I have built in the past below. However, if you want something build and it is NOT on the list do not worry. I am fully capable of learning how to build a new type of building. Also, i shall list each and EVERY name of people i work with and build for. I will keep all my list's updated on a monthly basis at the latest.
    Also, if you use a particular texture pack let me know. So that way i may download it and build in that texture to correctly build the building to your absolute liking. Be sure to read my rules below on the requirements for hiring me are. As well, Be sure to read my price ranges and accept me terms of agreement on said payment methods. Also if this is all too long for you, then you should stop now and exit this thread. Don't be lazy and half way read though this.

TERM AND CONDITIONS

Rules:
    1.) You must Provide any and ALL materials i may require to build your building absolutely no exceptions.
    2.) If i am working on another project you must wait patiently for me to finish with my other customer. If you rush me or be rude or disrespect me you will be added to the no service list.
    3.) If you wish to work along side me that is fine. However, don't be overly bossy. If you want something a certain way kindly inform me of how you want it or you could even change it yourself.
    4.) If you need something built in a certain location you must mark off said location so i know the boundaries. Such as width, length, and Height.
    5.) If you want to redo something a different way because want to (I mean for if you have a change in inspiration or a change of ideas ect...) Then you must extend the allotted time frame you've paid for by 12 hours. This does not mean you will be charged extra, merely that you will allow me more time.
    6.) If i accept your application, you must request a mod show me your balance. To make sure you have enough funds. (However, If you're on a payment plan that's different.)
    7.) After i have finished a project for you, you must allow me to lock a sign saying I built it. You are also not allowed to get a removal on it either. It must stay there for as long as the server is active.
    8.) If you sell a structure i have built i get 25% of the money you get from it.
    9.) once you have hired me for my services you must wait 48 hours to hire me again. However, i may allow some exceptions if I feel like.
    10.) i will NOT accept any jobs that pay under $5000 Eco Dollars. (unless the job takes less then an hour and you pay me fully upfront)
    11.) If you need proof of my work PM me and i'll show you some Screenshots however i do not have tons. I do however, plan to take more and more screenshots now that i know how to use the screenshot feature.

Payment Options:
    1.) Eco Dollars (50% up front and then 50% after the job is finished)
    2.) Items (2 or 3 maxed enchanted items of my choosing and choosing their enchants, also i accept Diamonds, Emeralds, and Horse eggs. However all these items will be reduced in price mathematically when I calculate the cost for the payment. The decrease will be -15% of the items player based economic worth.) Any further questions on this method please contact me.
    3.) Exp (the amount will be sets of 1,000 Exp. Like with the items the price has a decrease. The Decrease is 15% of its player based economic worth.)
    4.) $15 Donation Features (Depending on how Huge a job is it could lead up to a $15 dollar donation feature. So I leave this as an option.

Price Ranges
    I base my prices based mainly on the hour. However the size of the project is a factor too. so here are my rates. Also please make sure you're able to convert hours into days, believe it or not some people are incapable.
    1.) 1-2 Hours (5k-7.5k this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    2.) 3-4 Hours (8k-1ok this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    3.) 5-10 Hours (11k-13k this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    4.) 11-24 Hours (15k-20k this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    5.) 25-48 Hours (25k-50k this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    6.) 49-96 Hours (75k-100k this is assuming you're covering material cost)
    7.) 96+ Hours (125k-250k this is assuming you're covering material cost)

Payment Plans
    Payment Plans have a slight interest in them. nothing too drastic. Also, Payment plans MUST be contracted. The Rates are as follows:
    1.) 3 Days (5% of the total jobs cost.)
    2.) 5 Days (7.5% of the jobs total cost.)
    3.) 7 Days (10% of the jobs total cost.)
    4.) 14 Days (25% of the jobs total cost.)

Forum Application Rules
    1.) All applications need to consent to my 7 day rule. The 7 day rule means when filling out my format you must agree to giving me 7 days to respond to your Application.
    2.) You must agree to the terms and conditions agreement to get your application accepted.
    3.) You must agree to the Denial agreement rule. The rule is that on your application you must agree that even though you posted and application you accept that your application may be denied and then deleted.
    4.) No troll applications. Any Troll (bad joke) applications will be immediately denied, and that person will be added to the block List.

MY SKILLS

Things I've built:
    Here I am merely listing things i have built. however this is also a list for something you may want me to build for you. Please if you wish to give me feedback and for me to add new things to the list PM me. I wish to expand my experience as much as possible. I will Also check off what buildings from the list i have done and which i have not. Green box for done. Blue for Undone.

House Styles:
    1.) Modern - Houses that represent present times. []
    2.) Medieval - Houses that represent past times such as Renaissance or anytime before. []
    3.) Futuristic - Houses that represent how houses may look in the near or far future. []
    4.) Beach - Houses that represent a relaxed and beach sort of feel to them. []
    5.) Evil - Houses that represent dark and evil and bad things. []
    6.) Scary - Houses that are either mazes or set up with a spooky Halloween theme. []
    7.) RPG - Houses that represent a certain style of fantasy you want to create. []
    8.) Silly - Houses that are in some way odd or down right laughable. (non offensive) []
    9.) Mansion - Large houses that are fit for a person of great importance or wealth. []
    10.) Underground Bases - Houses based underground to have a feel of secrecy and seclusion. []
    11.) Sky Islands - Houses based in the sky on a floating island. []
    12.) Forest - Houses that are in trees and represent a forest type setting and feel. []

Structures:
    1.) Sky Structures - Air balloons, Air Planes, Air warship, ect. []
    2.) Temples - Buildings that are for praying or worshiping something or someone. []
    3.) Dungeons - Structures either under or above ground that are meant for exploration and fun. []
    4.) City Gates/Walls - Structures that are suited to be barriers for towns. []

Large Structures:
    1.) Castles - Full on in detail castles in a large size. []
    2.) Underground City - A huge underground city with full buildings, farms,ect. []
    3.) Hotels/Resorts - Giant buildings fit for many many people with a live look to it. []
    4.) Towns - Full fledged cities with markets, TownHall just the whole shebang. []
    5.) Skin Statues - A large replica of your entire skin in detail. []
    6.) Dual Arenas - Arenas meant for PvP action.

Misc:
    1.) Full farms - Full efficient farms of any type of crop []
    2.) Storage rooms - Rooms made for efficiently ordered items and made in style if you wish. []
    3.) Duplicated buildings - A bunch of buildings that are exactly identical. []
    4.) inverse buildings - A bunch of buildings always opposite of the other. []
    5.) Copied work - A project done by another person but you have interest in it and want it built for you. ( I will only do this one time per person ever, and the rate is +25% . You must get me the actual builder/builders name/names so i may credit them for the original plan.) []
    6.) Obstacle Course - A building meant for such things as Parkour. []

SPECIAL OFFERS

Job Deals
    Job deals are special deals that you earn from hiring me a certain amount of times. Some job deals However may only be temporary.
    1.) 3 time deal - This deal can be used over and over as well. The deal is that every 3 times you hire my services you get the 4th one 60% off the bill. (permanent)
    2.) 7 time deal - This deal can be used over an and over as well. However you must wait 7 days if you redeem a 3 days deal. The two cannot be used together. the deal is if you hire my services 7 times on the 8th time you get 85% off the bill. (permanent)
    3.) 14 time deal - This deal can be used over and over again. However you must wait exactly 14 days from your last redemption. the deal is if you hire my services 14 times on the 15th one free and no charge. However the project cannot be on a gigantic scale.

Premium Memberships
    Premium Memberships are for those who repeatedly hire my services. For that i believe they should be rewarded. The more you hire me the higher you're Premium Rank goes. To be added to the list you must mail or PM me in game.
    1.) Bronze Member - Someone who has Spent $10,000 Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get 1% off all future jobs when they hire me.
    2.) Silver Member - Someone who has spent $25,000 Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get 3% off all future jobs when they hire me.
    3.) Gold Member - Someone who has spent $50,000 Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get 5% off all future jobs when they hire me.
    4.) Platinum Member - Someone who has spent $125,000 Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get 7% off all future jobs when they hire me.
    5.) Titanium Member - Someone who has spent $250,000 Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get %9 off all future jobs when they hire me.
    6.) VIP member - Someone who has spent $500,000+ Eco Dollars in total while hiring me. As a reward they get 12.5% off all future jobs when they hire me.

Weekly Deals
    Weekly Deals are deals that happen for certain occasions of my choosing. Those deals will last a full 7 days. No more and no less.
    1.) None currently going on.

Holiday Deals
    Holiday Deals are deals on the holidays that I choose to host an event on. I cannot garentee i will be able to host every holiday event. However, when I do host one it'll be an amazing deal. i will list holiday events that have been done in the list section.
    1.) None currently going on.

LIST

Screen Shot List
    The Screen Shot List for those of who who require proof of my skills. The list shall grow with the more work i do. However to keep this post from being overly long i'll upload work i've done in the last two weeks and keep it updated.
    1.) Ayakben's Statue: [​IMG]
    2.) Aqqel's Statue: [​IMG]
    3.) Spawn i built.
    [​IMG]
    4.) Another angle of the spawn i built
    [​IMG]

Reference List
    The Reference List is for those who wish to ask player in game on my capabilities. The list is of people i've worked for and have congratulated me on my work. The list is as follows:
    1.) Aqqel
    2.) ChazSaf
    3.) DimondsVsGold
    4.) Little_Turtle
    5.) Pvtysux

Friends List
    The Friends List is for those who wish to be my friend and who I also want as a friend.
    1.) Aqqel

Block List
    The Block List is for the individuals i will NEVER work for and i deem as "Bad"
    1.) None currently.

Member List
    The Member List is for anyone who has ever hired me for work. They shall be listed down weather or not they have only used my services once or several times.
    1.) Aqqel
    2.) Ayekben
    3.) DimondsVsGold
    4.) Little_Turtle
    5.) TV52000
    6.) Pvtysux

Premium Member List
    The Premium Member List is for those who have made Premium Member status with me. Those individuals will be listed down in what premium rank they are in.

1.) Bronze Member:
    - Ayekben
    - Little_Turtle
    -

2.) Silver Member:
    - Aqqel
    -

3.) Gold Member:
    -

4.) Platinum Member:
    -

5.) Titanium Member:
    -

6.) VIP Member:
    -

Event List
    The Event List is for any and all events I've hosted. Weather it be holiday or weekly. I will write them down and with the date they happened on.

1.) None have happened yet.

APPLICATION FORMAT

Job Application
    this format is for hiring me for a construction job.

What is you IGN:
    How big is the project?: LxWxH
    Do you have enough materials for me to complete the Structure?:
    Do you have Enough funds to pay me? or do you need a Payment plan?:
    What would you like me to build?(be as detailed as possible):
    Do you have enough materials for me to complete the Structure?:
    Is this Structure for you or for someone else? (if for someone else list their name, If it's a surprise PM me.)
    Will you be working on this Structure along with me?:
    Do you fully accept and agree to ALL of my terms and conditions?:

#1 jzpimpin101, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. CosmOrigist

CosmOrigist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +438
    Looks like lots of effort put in! Goodluck with the business. I reccomend posting some screenshots of your previous buildings to give the buyers a sample of some of your work.

3. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    VERY detailed. I shall remember this.

4. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
  5. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    If you would like pictures feel free to email me [email protected] or contact me via skype DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman. (the period at the end is required) i cannot upload to the forums due to them needing a URL and i do not have dropbox or anything like that but i'd be more then happy to email some screen shots.

6. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    Have you tried imgur?

7. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    No i have not i don't know what that is either...could you give me more info about it?

8. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    Imgur is an image sharing site that is popular to use for posting images on the forums. You go to www.imgur.com and click the area where it says "Upload Pictures." You can browse your computer for the image or drag and drop. You can have as many images uploaded at once as you desire, and they will all be uploaded to the same "album." You then right click the image and click "Copy image URL." The URL will be copied to your clipboard. Then you can paste the URL or show the image by clicking the little icon next to the emoticons, the square with a "mountain" and "Sun." A place to paste the URL will be given, and once pasted and inserted, it's open to the public.

PS: 1000th post!

9. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you for informing me about this site i'll use it to upload my recent work :D

10. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Updated! Date: 7/22/2014 Time: 6:26 pm Pacific

#10 jzpimpin101, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  11. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Updated! Date: 7/26/2014 Time: 1:46 pm Pacific

12. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
  13. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
  14. lexi731rocs

lexi731rocs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +668
    I don't think you can keep a person from lwc removing your sign.

15. jzpimpin101

jzpimpin101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    If they agree to the terms and make a contract with me technically i can.