Add command /SG help kits outside of SG

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by purplelegoender, Nov 27, 2016.

1. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    I was viewing the /Survival Games help command outside of SG and I realized that you cant view all of the kits and I believe that it should be added outside of SG so that users can view the kits without trouble doing so.

This is a picture of the Survival Games help commands /SG help.

Their should be something like in SG outside of SG where you can type /help SG kits and it gives you a list of all of the kits that you have and the free kits per example.

Free kits:
    Spyfree, Grenadier, CompleteControl, ElementalPunch, StayAndFight, PerfectFit, ElementalAwareness, Scavenger, Hunter, Adventure, MakeItQuick, Buffer.

Acquired kits:
    Miqpp, bfrpp, eapp, eppp, spypp, hntpp, ccpp, pfpp, advpp, grndpp, scvpp, stafpp.

Though it would vary between what kits you have for the title "Acquired Kits" I just listed them all in short because that's all of the Survival Games kits maxed out with the ++.

I would just like to see this because it would be easier than having to wait until you are in SG during a kit game to view your SG kits. I also know that you can do /myfeatures to see all of your kits and other features, but I don't really like that because you have to stress your eyes to view and pick out all of your kits in the mess of all of your other features.