[All Main Servers Suggestion] Let us /tpc with a Y coordinate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NossaFlossa, Mar 13, 2024.

1. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +992
    In Game Name:
    NossaFlossa
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Let us /tpc with a Y coordinate
    What are you suggesting:
    Let us /tpc with a Y coordinate if we have that feature.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I lose my mind each time I /tpc and get brought to the surface when using shopDB.
    Other information:
    Now we have town flags for entry deny so people won't have to worry much about others abusing it and entering areas they're not supposed to be in. Besides, people break in with /j anyways.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Id love for this to be a thing but some people dont use town flags and dont lock their stuff because they put in a vault and assume that its impenetrable. Especially truer for older towns that dont have it.
    I agree that its super annoying to have shopdb have a y coord that we can copy but cant actually get to it, but i can see abuse of it being worse

3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    People not using town flags or not locking their stuff is their problem in my opinion. Flags and locks exist for a reason. If players choose not to use them that's on them. There are flags for entry deny and flags for chest access. There are /lock for chests as well. Giving players access to y tp should not be a problem.

Also just like /j being punishable for abusing, I would assume abuse of /tpc would be punishable too right?

4. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I agree that if implemented, tpc abuse should be punished. My fear is for the younger players who may not necessarily know of town control's abilities and may only have a certain limit on lwcs, leading to them not locking everything. Those are the users who are more likely to quit instead of filing a complaint if robbed in what they thought was a secure vault.

#4 Zedoker, Mar 13, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
  5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In the past, it was hard to get town flags. Now, most long-term users have the ability to make those flags (since they have at least one of the two features needed for full protection) and those who don't have either feature can get the benefits easy, especially since a lot of people with said feature will do it for free. And it's super flexible now with plots, so it doesn't need to be town-wide.

That's not including the fact that vaults are pretty accessible with the correct feature abuse, even when built underground (and I've seen people break into these vaults and not get punished due to "lack of evidence to suggest they abused a feature")

Tbh, there's really no excuse for unlocked chests in a vault anymore since there are many options to protect it that'll even protect them from the tpc.

#5 Jdawger, Mar 18, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  6. rb3jr

rb3jr EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    +1
    love the idea