Under Review [All Main Servers Suggestion] Lower colorshop prices

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BobbyBlack, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    In Game Name:
    Bobbyblack
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Lower colorshop prices
    What are you suggesting:
    Lower the color shop prices. The new prices are way to high. Colorshop in my opinion is mainly used for bulk buying and with these new prices it just is not good. I personally am fine with the blockshop price increases, but think the colorshop prices are too high. Blocks from the color shop are not widely available in the player market compared to the blockshop blocks like stone, dirt, etc. Not to mention with the colorshop blocks, you cant just go out into the wild and mine them. You have to go out and dig sand, smelt it to glass, then dye the glass. Compared to dirt which you just go dig and boom you have it.

I suggest due to the complexity of colorshop blocks, the price should be around 5-7.5k ecd per 1k blocks.

This suggestion below was a good suggestion, but the new prices go way beyond what was suggested. The new prices are just not a good change in my opinion.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/main-server-suggestion-block-shop-price-adjustments.224609/
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The colorshop blocks are not widely available in the player market compared to blocks like stone, dirt, grass, etc.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
    #1 BobbyBlack, Jan 20, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
  2. Supersize

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +17
    Speaking as a shop owner that sells these blocks, I'm glad the price rose. Previously it wasn't worth competing against the block shop for the amount of time and effort it takes to stock these blocks. Most shop owners would just buy from the block shop and resell higher. I now sell blocks at $10 and finally feel like it's worth my time to stock my town shop (/warp able).

With all the inflation price increases and the complexity of the blocks I think the price makes sense at $15. I believe the player market should dictate the block's value. I like the idea of people making money by selling to other players instead of selling/buying to/from the server.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  3. BobbyBlack

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    While I agree that this is a positive change for "shop owners", this is a negative change for buyers. As I said above, buyers who use the server shop are bulk buying. Meanwhile shop owners may have a dub for sale? most likely less. This is why I think the server shop prices should be slightly lowered. Builders looking for blocks most likely will not get enough blocks from player shops and will have to resort to the server shop.

4. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +395

This is how I'm interpreting this suggestion: "The increase in price at /warp colorshop is an inconvenience to me. The blocks are too expensive, and they're not easily accessible to me elsewhere."

The raise in prices at /warp colorshop is absolutely a good thing. It's taking more money out of the economy (should users choose to use it), and it creates an entirely new market. What did players do when they needed dirt for their farms, but didn't want to overpay at the server shop? They started buying dirt, and now we have a big market for dirt. The reason there aren't many colored blocks accessible at the moment is because there has been no market for a long time for these blocks, since for quite some time, the server sold for less than players themselves were selling for. What's the point in fully stocking a shop when you know that the sever sells materials cheaper than you?

We can look at the viability of creating something like /warp colorshop.
    • Black -- Ink sacs. These can be obtained from squids. Squids are not all that common without a squid spawner, which costs at least $15,000 for one. I can assure you that one squid spawner will not produce a significant amount of ink sacs, since only 1-4 squids spawn every few seconds.
    • White -- Bonemeal. These can be obtained from skeletons. Skeleton spawners can be found occasionally, scattered around the mining world. But, again, you would need a decent amount of skeleton spawners to obtain a good amount of bone meal. Skeleton spawners are certainly not cheap either; they go for about $85,000 each.
    • Brown -- Cocoa beans. This is one of the easier dyes to obtain. A lower price for a brown block can be justified.
    • Blue -- Lapis lazuli. One would need to go mining to find lapis, and this would helped significantly with a magic pickaxe to increase drops. It is also not the cheapest to buy from users, though it is one of the more easily accessible dyes to create.
    • Cyan -- This is a tricky one. The traditional sense of creating cyan dye cannot be done easily through mixing lapis lazuli and green dye. (More information will come on green dye and its shortcomings.) So, one has to farm blue orchids, and then smelt them. Creating in bulk requires a large amount of furnaces and in turn, a large amount of fuel. The only alternative to this is /smelt, which even then costs either USD or a large amount of in-game money.
    • Lime -- This follows a similar idea as with cyan. Green dye and white dye can't be mixed to create lime dye, so one has to smelt sea pickles to obtain lime dye, requiring either a sufficient amount of furnaces and fuel, or /smelt.
    • Yellow -- This requires converting sunflowers and dandelions. If you can get your hands on them, then you can absolutely make yellow colored blocks. But, getting them in a bulk amount requires time and effort.
    • Red -- This follows a similar idea as with yellow. You need either roses or rose bushes to create red dye. If you can get your hands on a lot of them, then you're all set. Otherwise, get ready to grind, grind, and grind some more.
    • Green -- This is by far the most inaccessible dye to users. It requires smelting (which requires furnaces, fuel, and time), and cacti, which with cactus farming disabled, makes accessing getting your hands on green dye next to impossible. It's situations like this where maybe the server can have a small say in injecting materials into the player market.
    The common denominator in all of these is that it takes time, it takes effort, and it's a grind. I can understand maybe re-evaluating prices in a few months or a year (as has been done with all shops for the past 13 years), and considering the difficulty of obtaining these blocks, I wouldn't be opposed to the server taking its hand out of the entire colored block market and letting the player economy / trading dictate the prices (besides with green blocks, due to the rarity of the dye).

The blocks are currently being sold at about $15 per block, which is really not all that much. It comes out to about $50,000 for a double chest of colored blocks. (How many blocks do you really even need at one time? Anyway...) I personally do not think that is a lot of money to spend. If you don't want to participate in the user economy, if you can't be bothered to create the blocks yourself, and if you want to buy blocks in bulk and right now, then you should pay the premium to buy from the server shop.

This is an economy server. I don't understand why we need to, all of a sudden, forget that player markets exist. Sure, money needs to be taken out of the economy, but money needs to also flow. In fact, one of the main purposes of taxes is to get money out of accounts that sit on huge amounts of money and do absolutely nothing to contribute to the player economy. The idea was to redistribute the money through events, and sure, one can debate that events are the way that money gets re-injected into the economy and creates the cycle, but it's very easy for users with huge balances to get even bigger balances. With the server shops, money doesn't flow at all -- it's basically a one-way street.

But, let's go with the case that blocks at /warp colorshop are on the upper end of a user's budget. If that is the case, then there are hundreds of blocks in Minecraft, and you can choose to pick one that is cheaper -- it might just end up looking better in your build.

• Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. BobbyBlack

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I simply do not think dirt and colorshop blocks are comparable. Yes players resorted to buying dirt from others, but acquiring dirt is as simple as grabbing a shovel and breaking a block to produce dirt. Colorshop blocks take way more effort. Me making a shop and buying these colorshop blocks will not suddenly create a large market like dirt.

So you would be all for them removing the server shop for these blocks thus making large builds that use these blocks not feasible? How many people do you think play the server and want to run a shop that sells these blocks?

I'm sorry, but player market doesn't really exist because there aren't many players who run shops that sells building blocks. Just browsing shopdb shows this. Specifically when looking for the block I want which is black concrete, I see 3 shops on shopdb. only 1 of those shops sell for under the blockshop price. This shop had 3456 blocks for sale which I bought. I need many more dubs. The player market does not sell blocks for those looking to make large builds. I either have to resort to the server shop or manually collect these blocks which are a pain in the ass to do if I need a large quantity.

You specifically state my issue in this paragraph. There is no market for colorshop blocks. Therefore those looking to purchase these blocks has to use the server shop. I don't expect there to be a sudden rise in player shops who start selling all of these blocks due to this price increase. All I am asking is the price to be reduced slightly.

#5 BobbyBlack, Jan 24, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
  6. RealRichNixon

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +395
    Then why don't shop owners do this already? Why would they buy dirt for $5 per block? Are they stupid?

If you don't want to put the effort in, then pay the premium.

Perhaps a bit extreme of me, but yes with few exceptions. If you have no money, then you're either grinding for money, or playing a vanilla version of ECC. In either case, it's a hardcore economy, and that implies grind. Sure, you can have a lot of money and be rich, but you're still going to have to grind in some way, and if it's not for money anymore because you have so much of it, then try to get those blocks yourself. This isn't necessarily a "build" server, as you seem to pose; it's an economy server. If you want a "build" server with blocks that cost next to nothing, then file a suggestion that ECC adds a server with creative mode.

The reason /warp everything is as popular as it is is because it does exactly that -- sells everything a user might want, no matter how insignificant it may be. If someone asks in chat where they can buy sculk sensors, I guarantee you at least one user will recommend /warp everything. At that -- why do you think /warp everything charges more than nearly every other shop? It's because users know it's a place where they can buy nearly any item, no matter how uncommon.

So you need one particular, pretty uncommon block in bulk. You know that it's difficult to obtain these blocks too. Instead of looking for places that are selling blocks, why don't you offer to buy blocks? If nobody wants to take you up on your offer and sell these blocks at even $1 below server price, then you know the issue is with the mentality rather than the economy.

I think we agree on this. There is no market for colorshop blocks yet, and the fact there really aren't many opening shows how unnecessary users find these blocks to be. But, the market, no matter how limited it may be, exists. So, let the first user who can take advantage of the new (albeit small) market reap the rewards.

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,067
    I'm going to let this conversation go on for a while and see where it goes.

8. BobbyBlack

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I'm gonna try to explain this simply. To me, the server shop is a shop that sells infinite items. meaning if you need BULK blocks you can go there. While I agree with the server price increase, I think SPECIFICALLY for the color shop that the prices are too high. Why are the color shop prices higher than basic blocks in the block shop? I do not think 50k for a DOUBLE CHEST of color blocks is reasonable. The only purpose of these blocks is to build. Building already costs a lot due to town prices. Why also make the blocks uber expensive? I believe $10 a block is fair. I understand we want to have a "player market" but when there are only 20-40 active players its kind of hard to have a market for every block especially when there are greater money making methods. Why would someone spend time and effort gathering concrete, wool, or terracotta when they can go and gather dirt. Dirt is abundant and easier to gather yet still makes more then if they were to sell a color block.

No, they aren't stupid. Dirt is needed in large quantities right? But the difference between buying dirt and buying a color block is the effort needed to gather it. People are going to be more inclined to go and dig dirt over collecting concrete or terracotta or wool. There's a reason new players are recommended to go dig dirt as their first job right now. It is low effort and easy while also making money. I simply don't think we can compare dirt to color blocks.

I gladly do pay a premium, but I simply think the premium price is too high at $15 each. You don't have to pay this high of a premium for other basic building blocks in the server shop.

Yes, /warp everything sells most blocks, but do they sell bulk blocks? no. You aren't getting the point. Large builds use large amounts of blocks. You cannot simply obtain these large amount of blocks by going to player shops. If you only need a couple of stacks of blocks then yes, player shops are perfect for you, but if you need 25 dubs then what? You either have to resort to spending hours upon hours obtaining these color blocks or just go buy from the server shop. While I agree the server shop should be expensive, I just simply think at this current rate of $15 a block it is too expensive. Lowering down to $10 a block would still be 35k/dub which is still expensive.

Even at $14 a block, that is expensive for the block. Why should color blocks be so expensive? They are only used for building creatively, unlike dirt which is used for building farms to make you more money. There is a reason there's a player market for dirt over color blocks and its not the price. Its the access to the block, the purpose of the block, etc.

Simply put, there is no market because there are tons of other activities that make more money. Why would a player collect a color block when they can go dig dirt for way more money. That's the issue. This is why I am saying dirt and color blocks cannot be compared. Yes I could buy the color blocks in my shop, but would they be sold in bulk? Probably not because players simply are doing other things for money that make more. This is why I think the server shop is important to have around. You can still get access to blocks that you want to build with and the server takes money out of the economy while doing so. I just simply think prices should be lowered a bit.

While this isn't a "build" server, we do have a population of players who do build and create large nice towns. This is an economy server with TOWNS. Do you only want players on this server to make money? Do you really only see this server as an economy server? If the only thing to do on ECC was grind grind grind I do not think the server would have succeeded. There are other aspects of the server that isn't just "economy" or "grind fest". While I agree, I could just go grind and collect blocks myself, I also think I should be able to obtain these blocks from a server shop if there is no player market. The colorshop is probably the most used part of the server shop in my opinion due to the great lengths you have to go in order to get these blocks in bulk.

#8 BobbyBlack, Jan 25, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  9. RealRichNixon

Ratings:
    +395
    1. They want to build their town and want the blocks in bulk.
    2. Dirt is sold at $10 at /warp blockshop. Color blocks are sold at $15 at /warp colorshop. There's a 50% difference in price, but is there a 50% difference in the effort required to get colored blocks? I would say not. I would think it's 150-350% more difficult, depending on which color the block / blocks is / are.
    3. The reason dirt makes more is because users name a price that competes with others' in the market, and people sell. Name a price for a colored block that's competitive and will make users want to get that block, and people will sell. Case in point: I have offered to sell many shulkers of black concrete at $13.50 per block, but I feel as though the suggested price of $10 per block is not enough. Therefore, I will not sell for less than what I believe the blocks are worth.
    This is correct. Colored blocks require much more effort to gather than dirt because users buy dirt at competitive prices. Buy terracotta at a competitive price, buy dye at a competitive price, and see how it goes.

$10 is simply not a premium in my opinion. This would mean that the server block shop sells dirt and colored blocks at the same price, yet, as you accurately state, it does take more effort to obtain colored blocks. So, I'm inclined to believe either the price of dirt needs to go down, or the price of colored blocks should be at or preferably above $15.

Yes, you will have to spend time getting the block that is difficult to find in the market. If you don't want to put the effort in to get the blocks, why should any other user? You also stated previously that you "gladly do pay a premium", but $10 is not very much of a premium.

Let's take a look at another block you can't buy in bulk but can have sudden peaks of interest to users: emeralds. They can't be bought in bulk, but if users want to get the collector medal, and if they want to get the prestige boost, then they have to either work to get the emeralds, or pay the price in the market, wherever they can find them available.
    Colored blocks often can't be bought in bulk, and it just so happens that black terracotta is of interest. They are unable to be bought in bulk, but if users want to make their build look nice, then they have to either work to get the block, or pay the price in the market, wherever they can find them available.

1. It is more difficult for users to obtain colored blocks.
    2. Dirt makes you more money, meaning it pays itself over time through harvests. Colored blocks simply do not.
    3. It's the access to the block, the purpose of the block, the scarcity of the block, and all of these factors lead in to creating a competitive price.
    I go back to my previous point: if you don't want to get the blocks yourself, what makes you think other users want to do it? Name a competitive price, or pay the premium (which is not $10).

Ranks have doubled in price, towns have doubled in price, donation feature conversion rates are at what seem to be all-time highs, and I think the root of this issue can go back to inflation. In real life, people didn't like paying more for gas, but if they want to drive places, they have to pay the higher ("premium") price, or find cheaper alternatives for transportation. Nobody wants to pay more now for what they got at a cheaper price before, but that's just the state of the economy. There's not much that can be done, besides adapting to a new norm and "getting with the times". The same goes for colored blocks. Why should colored blocks have stayed the same price when inflation was quite evidently an issue? Either find cheaper alternatives for building blocks, or adapt to the new era of inflation on ECC.

Besides this, the server shops are reviewed periodically by administration to make sure that the prices are well above what users are purchasing for, and to make sure it's not being depended on, but rather that it serves as a complement to the player market. I'm sure that if $15 is deemed to be an inadequate price for the state of the economy, an appropriate adjustment will be made.

10. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Without reading any other responses, I am +0 on this suggestion.

As a builder, I use A LOT of wool for my Canterlot project, so the cheaper prices would be beneficial for me, but that also means that shop owners would get a hit & people wouldn't want to farm wool & other color blocks to sell in their shop; lower prices won't be worth trying to keep a constant stock.

Selfishly, I want this, but I am still a believer that the player market for buying items is still in shambles, so I also don't want to ruin it more.

11. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Without reading much of the discussion above-
    From the history of ECC, the blockshop was always viewed as an expensive, high cost alternative to grinding. Not many people went there in the past (and again, maybe this has changed recently) due to those reasons. You can get materials yourself or pay someone to do it. Too lazy to go get colored wool by yourself? Ok pay someone. No one is doing it, ok pay the blockshop. Takes ECD out of the economy without simply transferring funds to another player, not a bad idea.

12. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $2,499,999
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    This, basically. Maybe I'm old-fashioned because I still remember 2018 ECC well, but I still see the server block shops as a last resort. Any shop that can shift the supply/demand balance with an infinite supply should be priced accordingly: If you want cheap blocks, buy from the market; if you want large quantities, expect to pay a significant premium.

(I disagree with Rich because I think those shops should remain an option, but they should certainly be very expensive.)

Honestly? That's just not a convincing argument in my opinion. I love building with quartz in large quantities; it is a lovely block with no purpose other than building, yet it costs about $50-$70 per block on the player market. If you want to use a very specific material for a build on an economy server, then it is simply necessary to accept that it comes with a price - unless you find an alternate, cheaper material.

Side note: Yellow, red, magenta, and pink dye are all easier to obtain than white dye. Tall flowers (sunflower, rose bush, lilac, and peony) can be cloned with bone meal and yield two dyes each.

#12 314, Feb 2, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  13. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    In my eyes the player market is in shambles because we don’t have the player base these days to sustain an open and booming network of shops. There are no longer hundreds of builders joining every day with new ideas of items to sell. Nowadays prestiges and boosted items means that you will ALWAYS make more money selling economy items (mining stuff, ores, farming) than going through the work to craft colored blocks. You guys are fighting for a market that will never exist.

14. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    this right here is why the prices should stay high. I used to run a color shop and bulk sold every colored block there was, still could do it, but the effort involved in collecting them and then trying to sell them isn't worth it when I am undercut by the server. I could flood the market with wool right now and keep my store stocked for weeks.

With that being said as soon as I finish my 2 current projects I will be opening a store again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I don't have much of a horse in this race, but I have a take I think may be valuable.

If we're talking history... then I'll discuss a take from my tenure as ServerAdmin in the 2015 -> ~2018 era. I allowed the colored items to remain intentionally underpriced. Even back then, $2 a block in bulk was incredibly cheap compared to what you could find most items on the market for, or how obnoxious they were to craft. I don't recall many player shops competing with the color shop prices, and even fewer competing at color shop volume.

I did this because I wanted people to build pretty things.

Attractive builds help sell the server to new players. We all know servers with nice builds keep players around longer, it's why the best Minecraft builders can pull in real cash money building server spawns. It's why we've held spawn competitions with incredible prizing.

Aside from that, building is an excellent distraction. Time spent building is time not spent farming, fishing, or mining. With magic tools, that's five or six figures of hourly income not being created in the first place, and that doesn't need to be removed later.

ECC isn't comparable to a real life economy. In real life, people are forced to pay higher gas prices because they have to go to work. You're forced to participate in the real life economy whether you want to or not. This isn't true for ECC. Players can, and frequently do, leave. The actual, literal definition of inflation is an increase in the cost of goods - higher prices are not the result of inflation, they are inflation.

If you want to compare to real life, though, here's a history lesson. Did you know that instead of telling people to adapt and "get with the times", the real Richard Nixon response to inflation was government mandated price freezes?

16. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I guess to this point- higher block prices are probably still beneficial to the server. Either they take ECD out in mass quantities for builds or force the market to catch up. Since I mostly play off-peak, i dont see builders being attracted to these massive builds, but if you want to look at it from a purely economical perspective- higher prices are good. No build is going to be cheap- either it takes a massive amount of time to farm resources for it, or just buy it yourself, both take ECD out of the economy in different ways. The rich users who complain about the high prices are still going to pay the high prices because they can afford it, have the time to do it, or pay someone to do it.
    The only people that higher blockshop prices "hurt" are the builders with more limited means of ECD production where higher prices take a toll. However, I do not anticipate many builders knowing about the blockshop until later in their ECC career, I think more of them are concerned with getting ECD instead of building things (not always the case but still)

17. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $2,499,999
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    Fair point. I do remember the color shop being relatively cheap compared to the other server shops, but I didn't remember just how cheap it actually was.
    However, it always seemed a bit odd to me why one class of building materials (color blocks) received special treatment and practically all other building materials didn't. I rarely build with color shop blocks; are they so much more commonly used than I realize? I looked at some of the towns around spawn and I get the impression that the amount of color blocks being used is basically negligible compared to e.g. quartz.

18. BobbyBlack

Ratings:
    +1,516
    As one of those rich users, im not building shit anymore after my current build is done, if I cant get the blocks for a reasonable price. $15 for a color block is no where near reasonable and I dont see there being a player market geared towards large builds anytime soon.
    Those that say this benefits them and their shop, I already seem to have bought them out. They have not restocked the color blocks I want. This change is geared for player markets to be a thing but they wont be a thing.

19. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I heavily agree with your logic here, but Sadly, ECC doesn’t seem to be a building-friendly server anymore.

20. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    To give a... "blunt" response
    Burn your money, build some shit, what else is it good for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.