[Ban Appeal] _Lone_Wanderer_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by _Lone_Wanderer_, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lone_Wanderer_

_Lone_Wanderer_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    _Lone_Wanderer_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned on the main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Obvious Trolling/Inappropriate/Vulgar Language
    Rule Violated:
    4.2 Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    4.3 Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    2.2 Clause 2 - Trolling
    2.3 Clause 3 - Harassment
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Vulgarity means having inappropriate speech or behavior. Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions means talking about subjects that invoke negative emotions. Trolling is purposely making someone mad for your own entertainment. Harassment is like trolling, except the person who does it typically does it over and over again.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am now on my 3rd attempt to get unbanned. If I somehow get unbanned, this will definitely remind me why not to say words not allowed on EcoCityCraft. I see the errors of my way and I understand it's not okay to say racial slurs. I understand why I got my punishment. I deserved it. I am sorry to anyone I may have offended with my language. I am sorry to the mods who have to deal with people like me. With people who don't go through every rule, and make sure not to break them. If the mod who feels like I still shouldn't be allowed to get the privilege of playing on EcoCityCraft, I just wanna play. I'd would be okay with having a chat ban, just as long as I get to play on the server again.. That is all.

2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @_Lone_Wanderer_ thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

As I'm sure you can see there are some things that are just not tolerated here. I am going to be issuing you a 3 hr temp ban, after which you will be able to rejoin the server. During that time, I would strongly suggest checking out all of the server rules and making sure you are up to date so you can avoid situations like this for yourself in the future. And if you're ever in a bind where you're not sure what to do, its never a bad idea to message a staff member just to make sure :)

User Issued 3hr Temp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.