[Ban Appeal] Bennzar1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Bennzar1, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennzar1

Bennzar1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Bennzar1
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Staff Disrespect/ Harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means to me that you need to respect all players. This means not being rude or abusive to players. Respecting all staff at all times and understand that they are players as well.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel i should be un-banned because I have thought about what I have done for a long time and I feel that next time this will not happen. I have been banned since around september and i believe that I deserve another chance. I love this server and I understand what I have done is wrong and ill make sure it doesn't happen again. I know my ban record is not to great and I have been seen misbehaving a few times but I am willing to put that behind me and move forward. I am very sorry for what I did and I believe i need another chance to prove myself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @Bennzar1 thank you fro filing this ban appeal. Due to your ban reason I will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handled this. Pleae be patient as they look into it.

3. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thank you for filing this appeal @Bennzar1

Where do I start. The fact that you've received 5 bans in the past here on ECC is unacceptable in itself. From spamming to vulgarity, I would have expected you to learn better by now and actually understand the rules of the server. Now here we are again for a 6th time.

I'm going to give you one more chance to prove the people of this community that you are capable of being a positive part of the ECC family. You've been banned for about 6 months now and your appeal addresses what needed to be said. Now keep in mind that staff disrespect is absolutely unacceptable here. My peers work their hardest and volunteer their time to help the community of this server and they do not deserve to be disrespected to such an extreme degree.

Now I believe you've already gotten the message in that sense, so I'll be reducing your ban to a 7 day temp ban. In this time I really do recommend that you take a good read over the rules as they have changed a bit in the past 6 months. These rules can be found here. I hope you are able to turn around your past on ECC and I look forward to your return. Welcome back!

Locked-User Given 7 Day Temp-Ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.