[Ban Appeal] bobbysix6

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BobbyBlack, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    In Game Name:
    Bobbysix6
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    nah B
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Ingame
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    If you agree to do something, make sure to do it.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Ah, the great EcoCityCraft. What a great community. A community I would still like to continue to be apart of. Yes, I have once again been banned for loan scamming. This time it was an unusual case. Both me and the loan dealer (BaccaAmp) forgot about the loan and it was 2 weeks overdue before a complaint was filed on me. The user gave me 4 days to get him the money. Yes, I could have taken another loan to pay this one off but I would still owe money to someone else. I was given 4 days to make the money. I could not afford to spend 12+ Hours per day on ECC to make the money back. (if that is even enough to make it back). Yes, I know that I should have kept track of my loans and I am sorry for not doing so. I plan to make the money back as fast as i can if unbanned. I have an eff7 I am able to use to speed up the process. I plan to keep up with doing well when it comes to following the rules (scamming related) and redeem myself as a long time member of the EcoCityCraft community!

• Like Like x 7
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • List
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @bobbysix6 @BaccaAMP
    I think the best course of action here is to simply unban you and have you pay at minimum 150k a week.

This means 150k will be due each on Oct 11, 18, 25, and Nov 1st. Then the remaining 50k will be due the following Sunday, Nov 5th.

If you miss any of these deadlines bacca may file a new complaint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.