[Ban Appeal] BuildsByGideon

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BuildsByGideon, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    In Game Name:
    BuildsByGideon
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    I was banned for taking 31 banners from EcoMall that I thought was abandoned
    Rule Violated:
    Greifing
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No editing, removing or placing blocks in a area that is not acceptable
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I honestly thought that the town was completely abandoned and the user was a former friend and I really I apologize for doing so and not asking permission of the user

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    So you admit you're in the wrong in this appeal and apologize, yet you forum PM the victim of the grief blaming them for the ban, because you thought they quit managing the shop and are upset that they didn't consult you after the grief happened?

By no means should you be griefing anyone's plot, regardless of whether they actively manage it or not - it's their property, not yours. It's also a bit contradictory that you then insist in the forum PM of your intention to replace the griefed banners with copies, which would imply that the victim of the grief would care about the grief (thus destroying your "well, I thought they quit the shop" point, because if they wouldn't care/quit the shop, then no need for copies). And regardless, it's quite silly for to expect the victim of the grief to consult you before filing a report; You grief, the victim files a report, and you get punished. Simple as that. Don't want to get punished? Don't grief.

So really, none of this is the victim's fault, and rather is yours. Please appeal in 24 hours with more effort and remorse.

Denied.

#2 UnitedStates2, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.