[Ban Appeal] Cheese123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Cheese123, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese123

Cheese123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    In Game Name:
    Cheese_ball_3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    All ecc services
    Reason of Ban:
    Severe abuse of exploit without reporting to administration
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Exploits(top)
    Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
    When exploits are found, they need reported to the server owner immediately.
    Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Game play is to be kept fair for everyone.
    Clause 1.1 - Server Exploits(top)
    Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server will be severely punished.
    As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
    Clause 1.2 - Economy Exploits(top)
    Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
    Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit or bug.
    This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
    There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that you cannot use any exploit that helps you gain something unfairly. Basically anything that is a unfair way of doing something.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Hello all, as you know I was banned for exploiting a glitch on EcoCityCraft's main server. I deeply regret my actions that I did that day. I was in the wrong and was completely responsible for my dumb and regretful actions. I will never find a exploit or glitch and use it ever again for my own gain again. It was a huge mistake on my part and I deserved the ban I received. After reflecting on my actions and thinking about what I could have done and what I should not have done, I told myself that I will make sure an incident like this never happens again and guarantee, I will do my best to be an upstanding member of this great server's community. I hope the staff team will be willing to forgive me and understand that I made a mistake. Thank you for reading and considering my appeal.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
    #1 Cheese123, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    • Agree Agree x 2