[Ban Appeal] DoltDinoDinosaur

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DoltDinoDinosaur, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoltDinoDinosaur

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    DoltDinoDinosaur
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No change ever, I've been surprisingly happy with it.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Moderate Crop Grief (714) in korribanfarms
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2, Clause 1
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Given that 'Grief' is when one destroys or replaces things of which you are not in any part an owner of, the rule states that one is not allowed to do these things; Destroying property or trespassing using replacement.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel that I should be unbanned as no harm was meant in this, I had gained rights to use the farm given that rules of the owner were followed, such as replanting what is taken, and I violated this accidentally. Although this now happened a while ago and I may not be entirely accurate in my description, what happened was I was gathering resources, specifically netherwarts, and had collected a large portion, but was then forced to leave the server before replanting them, which I had planned to do. My entire family had to head to the hospital since my brother had injured himself, and given that I had a desktop, this made it physically impossible for me to be able to replant them at the time. When we got back it was very late, and after everything I just forgot about the farm. Since I hadn't started replanting so a large portion of the owner's property was with me, anyone would've seen it as a grief, but it was just me not being able to finish a job. I understand very well that griefing is not allowed and I don't plan on doing it myself, I am just now asking for another chance.

2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @DoltDinoDinosaur thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be unbanning you. Please not that grief is considered completly unacceptable on our server and will always be punished very harshly. Please re-read the rules before joining our server as some have changed since your ban.

Locked, unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.