[Ban Appeal] Dubbss

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Dubbss, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubbss

Dubbss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    Dubbss
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, ChewyCat708
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Banned by an operator.
    Rule Violated:
    Banned by an operator.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think I should be unbanned because the only thing I could remember was probably being rude to someone and I admit, I used to be a raging little girl at that time, so I have no doubt flipping out on someone was the reason I got banned. But several years later I feel my character has matured and I don't start petty arguments with people online anymore, and I definitely won't start arguments on ECC because it was one of my favorite servers!

EDIT: I searched up my old profile and I found the complaints from twinsfan5, so basically, I got banned because I was harassing him after he kicked me out of his town.

Reason of Ban:
    (Still) Banned by an operator.

Rule(s) Violated:
    Section 2: Clause 3 - Harassment
    Section 4: Clause 1.1 - CAPS and spam

Explanation in my own words:
    Section 2: Clause 3 - Harassment
    Players are not allowed to make others feel threatened, extorted, bullied, or intimidated in any way through either chat or regular gameplay. The only other thing this rule is associated with is attempting/succeeding in killing other players in any non-PVP zone. This rule does not associate with griefing in the wild, and harassing staff is definitely a big, clear no.

Section 4: Clause 1.1 - CAPS and spam
    Players are not allowed to evade ECC's CAPS filter, they may not type with all caps in general. Spam, especially messages sent very quickly, is also not allowed. That includes repetition of words, letters, or symbols (and I'm assuming tp requests as well) not said with the right intentions or in the correct circumstances.

Reason I feel I should be unbanned:

I am ashamed by the things I said. Epecially to someone who I knew nothing about, I still made rude assumptions and cursed him out for no reason except for the fact that I got super mad at him for kicking me out of his town. As you can tell I had no common sense back then lol. @twinsfan5, I don't know if you still go on ECC but I am genuinely sorry for my behavior and for the things I said! I admit I was so extra and honestly wild af for making situations go that far when it didn't need to be! Sorry if this apology was given 4 years later. <3 Like from the previous reason I gave, I believe my attitude has changed tremendously in a course of 4 years, definitely major character development had occurred lmao. I take responsibility for my actions! ECC is a great server and I hope to have a second chance in having a fresh start.

Also apologizing to my other complaint of griefing someone's farm?; I don't remember doing that but it sounds like something I would have done lol sorry fam.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Dubbss, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Hi there @ChewyCat708

As your forum accounts have now been merged, you will need to file a Name Change Application to change your forum username to your Minecraft in-game username before we can proceed with the appeal process.

Please follow the instructions in the form linked above.

cheers~

3. Dubbss

Dubbss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Where do I go to read about the warnings of trade signs and LWCs and username change info?

4. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
  5. Dubbss

Dubbss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    I completed the Name Change Application.

6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.