[Ban Appeal] Jdawger

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Jdawger, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Use of X-Ray Texture Packs
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6, Clause 1:
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.

Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.

Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.

Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    X-Ray Textures should not be used under any circumstances as this gives the player using it an unfair advantage compared to other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I made a very stupid mistake. I was expanding part of my underground basement and didn't want to hit any of my previous work and thought nothing of it at the time. I admit, I have used it once before, but that was two years ago and for no profit (I was expanding my basement again at the time). I knew it was against the rules of ECC, yet I still used it. I do admit I never used it for profit, but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules.

I deserved to be banned for that and @matrix_rep had the right to report me.
    I only ask that I have a second chance as I am a long time player and a typical rule follower, I just made a huge mistake with what I did and I'm sorry. It will never happen again

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    The @Server Admin team will be handling this appeal, please be patient as they look into it.

3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Funny, because I found some very interesting tunnels in mining.... not to mention the screenshot shows you using the /cnd (condense) command several times. Please don't lie in your appeal.

Denied

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.