[Ban Appeal] Jose0213

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Jose0213, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    In Game Name:
    Jose0213
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming GoatsRMeLife
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    In my own words, scamming is when you make an agreement with another player and violate said agreement without payback.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I fell as though I should be unbanned, because since I have been SUPER inactive recently. I completely made no effort to pay back goats. I now have the money and would like to be unbanned so that I can pay it back.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Hello @Jose0213

You should know very well the responsibilities one have when loaning money from a player. This is money this player has worked hard for and earned, and then @GoatsRMeLife shows you trust by loaning you money, making you a favor. The least you could do is to show him some respect for the trust shown to you and at least make an effort to pay him back. You cant ignore your responsibilities leaving @GoatsRMeLife in an awful spot not knowing when he will see his money again. You do not seem to show much signs of remorse breaking the trust to this player, and you don't seem to care too much about what you have done nor the victim in this case. You can't make a short appeal and expect to be unbanned because you "got the money now".

If you want to be unbanned you need to put in more effort and show some remorse for what you did.

Denied

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.