[Ban Appeal] Jrg5978

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Jrg5978, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    In Game Name:
    Jrg5978
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    "Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't scam people. Follow through with your deals.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Because I have some money, not sure how much exactly, something like 20k, so I can pay off part of the debt right away. I didn't think something on the old server would impact me here on the new server. I'm sort of inactive so I wasn't able to respond to that last complaint on Friday and as such got banned.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for filing to appeal your ban @Jrg5978,

After reading your appeal I have decided that I will unban you today.

The amount you owed on archive was 480k, so you will be responsible to repay 10% of that original debt on city server, totalling to 48k. I will be giving you 1 week from today to make this money; meaning you will have until 23/11/2018. I suggest you get in contact with @dAtsheepd0e do discuss a means of getting this money to them, whether it be over forums, via a chest shop etc.

You know the rules so I wont lecture you, but I don't want to see another appeal from you. Welcome back.

Locked - User unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.