[Ban Appeal] piplup34

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Boykala, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boykala

Boykala Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Boykala
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    used to be piplup34
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Use of X-Ray
    Rule Violated:
    Under Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients, I violated three rules. These are
    " -Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users. Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Cheating is unfair to everyone else and scummy in general, and can in certain cases, can cause serious issues to server admins and other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I used to play on this server a lot, with a couple of my friends. One of them started using X-ray and he got a lot of money and he was never caught (he stopped playing on the server well before I did). After a while, I caved in and downloaded a hacked client. Shortly after I was banned, and I haven't used a single minecraft hacked client since. I know that's not really a good reason to be unbanned but I have good memories of this server and want to play it with some friends (Previously mentioned hacker not included).

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Thank you for appealing. You'll need to file a name change application by clicking here.

Once that's done, the @Server Admin team can handle your appeal. Please be patient as they do so.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Boykala

Boykala Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright, I have filed the name change application (not sure if you need to know but I thought i should let you know just in case)

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.