[Ban Appeal] Ravenwow

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ravenwow, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenwow

Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116
    In Game Name:
    Ravenwow
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Skyblock
    Reason of Ban:
    Autofishing / Autoclicker
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 Clause 4: Automation.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It is not allowed to earn items or currency while not actively playing the game, whether it be through autoclickers, fully automated farms, or keywieghts.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I've taken several days off before I submitted this ban appeal, so that I could think about my actions. I was frustrated because of my island being wiped, and wanted to slingshot myself back through unfair play. I understand that this is very much against the rules, and have read through all relevant rules regarding skyblock and the main server. I would like to have another chance to play skyblock and take part of the community that it has created.

2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
  3. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    @Ravenwow
    Seeing as this ban appeal has been left open for awhile, I assume that you've had the time to become acquainted with the rules since you've last been banned.

That being said, before you come back onto ECC Skyblock, you should still review the Automation and AFK Guidelines posted on the forums, as well as any relevant wiki articles regarding rules on safe and legitimate automation. I've linked a few articles below for you to begin with.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/skyblock-afk-and-automation-guidelines/
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/skyblock-server-rules/
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/legal-mods-on-ecc/

Please know that if you are caught a second time using illegal means to automate, we will not take the offence lightly.

As for your ban on the Main Server, you'll need to file another appeal to become unbanned there.

Your island and Skyblock balance have both been wiped. You may spawn in above the void or on another island when you log in again.

Island and balance wiped, tempbanned for 5 days, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.