[Ban Appeal] Robexar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Robexar, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    Robexar
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ECC MC
    Reason of Ban:
    Spamming.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Spamming is repeatedly typing/pasting the same word,letter,number,symbol into chat. Caps includes using CapsLk and holding shift while typing into chat ECC has a Caps protection but It limits to 5 words+ is being blocked, not 1 2 3 or 4 words is not blocked so you can bypass this but this would be considered breaking the rules. Caps may make you seem angry, aggressive, and unsafe. This is not allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I've been banned for 3 days now. I love ECC it is an amazing Minecraft server but nobody gets off [Mod Edit] to play it. But for me ECC is my kind of server a server that I enjoy playing on, trading on, and having fun on. I love ECC and I would like to be able to rejoin. ;)

#1 Robexar, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10

#2 Robexar, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
  3. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Hello, @Robexar

I'm a little surprised to see another appeal so soon after your last one. What I'm more surprised to see however is that this appeal currently is very similar to your last appeal. On top of that you have broken our advertising rule in your appeal.

Coincidentally, Your result will be similar to your last one. I will not be unbanning you. My reasons are as follows:

1. Your appeal is too similar to your last one and tells me you didn't spend much time on it.
    2. I distinctively remember us telling you to thoroughly read the rules upon appealing next. I know you have not done this as you have advertised another server in your appeal. That astounds me.
    3. Your appeal still lacks effort. You don't really seem like you're sorry for spamming.

In short, You haven't convinced me that you will actually put effort into being unbanned, and personally I feel if you can't put effort into an appeal then I don't think you'll put effort into following our server rules.

Not only am I going to deny this, but I also am not going to let you appeal again right away. Its clear you need some time to read the rules. This time I expect you to read all of them closely.

Prove this to us by making an appeal with effort, sincerity, and above all make sure to read all of our rules thoroughly.

Locked: Appeal denied, User not to appeal again for 48 hours.

#3 strongpelt, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.