[Ban Appeal] Texas_Bulldog

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Texas_Bulldog, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas_Bulldog

Texas_Bulldog Bikini Inspector
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    In Game Name:
    Texas_Bulldog
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    AFK Autofishing
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that the use of an automated system to make money is not allowed under any circumstances. It cheats the economy and creates an exploit for work that is already easy to do and rewards players for doing nothing.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I admit that I was auto-fishing. What I did was unacceptable and scummy. I would like to apologize to the ECC community for my actions and for trying to gain an unfair advantage and for cheating the economy. If I could take back what I did I would. I can assure everyone that this will never happen again, the use of any automated system is bad and takes away the fun of ECC. It was an idiotic thing for me to do and I truly want to redeem myself. Being banned has helped me realize just how much ECC and the community mean to me and I would like nothing more than a chance to show that. I know I have a bad history in the community but I genuinely want to change that for the better. I fully understand my balance being reset and my star rod being cleared along with any other punishments coming my way, I deserve it.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope to be playing with you soon!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @Texas_Bulldog Thank you for taking the time to post an appeal.
    Please be patient while the appropriate staff handles this :)

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @Texas_Bulldog
    Hmmm, this is your second ban relating to unfair play.
    We seriously don't tolerate this, something which you are well aware based on the response of your appeal.
    I also found it interesting that via this suggestion; here You are basically saying that its unfair to keep the fish prices where they are because of those who autofish, and yet you were doing it yourself.

???

Anyway,
    Your balance and inventory have been nuked. 7-day tempban for your 2nd offense of Unfair Play.
    7-day Tempban Issued

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #3 ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.