[Ban Appeal] turnip_314

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by turnipbo_, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnipbo_

turnipbo_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    turnip_314
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    the mc server
    Reason of Ban:
    'admitting to x-ray'. i have never hacked mc nor anything else in my life
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 - Unfair Play
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

o Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    o Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    o Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    o Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    well I think this rule means not to make the game unfair and that’s exactly what I did and I’m deeply sorry
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    to start I would like to apologise to friends I have let down by being banned at this time. I am very sorry for joking about a serious hacked client that makes this server I love to go on unfair. I was just having such a rough day and I was tired and joking about on the server I’m sorry I only used the online maps of rising and legacy to see the mineshaft underneath. I now realise that’s completely wrong and I shouldn’t cheat. It was very foolish of me and I’m begging for your forgiveness so I can continue playing ECC with my friends and put this behind me.

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Thank you for appealing, @turnip_314. Because of your ban reason, the @Server Admin team will handle your appeal. Please be patient as they do so.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    tempbanned 5 days

don't xray again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.