[Ban Appeal] W4rr3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by W4rr3, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    W4rr3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Justwarre
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    the main server
    Reason of Ban:
    major grief in the town of the ultrafarms
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 - Griefing, Trolling and Harassment
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
        • If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
      • Flame baiting
      • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
      • Cyber-bullying
      • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    • Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    • Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing
    • If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    • While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    • Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    you can't break blocks or structures from other players also you can't place blocks in the area of other players unless you're allowed to.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I have much regret and i would like to return to my favorite server back in 2015.
    I promise this will not happen again.
    i understand that i can't let this happen ever again.

#1 W4rr3, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hi there @W4rr3 , thanks for deciding to appeal your ban. Before I can process it, however, you will need to make a quick change before I can process it.

Please quote the entire rule that you are banned for having broken, you included the names of the rules, but you need to copy and paste in the entire rule, including all of the clauses. Please make this change and I can continue towards getting you unbanned.

3. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor

Ratings:
    +1
    how can i change it
    greetings W4rr3

4. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor

Ratings:
    +1
    oh wait

5. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor

Ratings:
    +1

6. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor

Ratings:
    +1
  7. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @W4rr3 you didn't change anything, you still need to edit in the complete rule and all of its clauses into the "rule violated" section of your ban appeal, just hit the "edit" button at the bottom of your post and copy and paste the rules in. You can look at the rules here.

Please edit the correct rules in within 24 hours.

8. W4rr3

W4rr3 Mayor

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok maybe now?

9. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Looks great, thanks for being patient and making the changes promptly. I am going to unban you because it has been quite awhile since you have been offline, and I am confident that you have matured and will follow the rules once you come back. I would highly recommend you read the server's rules, especially those that you have broken, since it is possible that some have changed since you were last online. You can find the rules in the link in my previous post on your appeal. Please keep in mind that if you grief again, it will be much harder for you to rejoin the server. Anyway, welcome back, and let me know if you need help with anything!

Locked: User unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.