[Ban Appeal] zainyzainy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ZainyDude, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZainyDude

ZainyDude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    ZainyDude
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I may have, although, I can't recall for sure. zainyzainy, possibly.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Although this was about 5 years ago, I still want to get back in my childhood server. Someone was suffocating me in sand, and I told them to stop. The chat seemed to get full of us, and before I knew it, I was banned, and devastated.
    Rule Violated:
    I'm gonna guess spam, because I really don't feel that defending myself was wrong.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    To me, it means disrupting the chat, and causing distress to others that is not with good intentions, and is purly to troll.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I truly feel like this was unfair, and this server was my childhood, nearly 5 years ago. I was defending myself, simply telling someone to not kill me in the sand, and I guess I got banned for that. Although I don't feel as if this was wrong, I will apologize, and I can say that I'm fully matured, and I want to see my childhood again. Thank you for reading, and understanding. I hope I can see my base again.

2. childersc

childersc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    @zainyzainy,

Couple of these that need to happen here. First I need you to submit a new appeal using your current in-game name. Your ban was on the zainyzainy account however.

Secondly, after reviewing your previous appeal history you were banned for killing another user in a NON PVP area. Please take a moment to review our rules https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/link-forums/server-rules.51/ then open a new appeal once the changes above have been made.

Thank you

Denied due to wrong username

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.