Accepted Better Way to Trade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DiamondHogger123, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adware

Adware Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +127
    But many people are gonna use this. You'll be basically peer pressured into using it if you want to trade.

2. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Doesn't mean the option isn't still there tho. It a safer, more efficient way to trade, just like /tp or /warp are better than walking across the map and I bet you use these features frequently... maybe even paid to use /tp. It's just like the auc plugin. Times are changing and ECC needs to come out of the dark ages of how they have always done things and add things that might attract more members to stay. Maybe it can even be added as a perk to the Resident or Mayor rank so it still leaves the option for people to do manual trades while giving newer members more of a reason to rank up.

#22 Ladyvamptress, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  3. Adware

Adware Resident

Ratings:
    +127
    You could of course add it to an existing feature or make a whole new one for safe trading, if you really want that change. Would encourage more people to buy features. I hope also you recall that the way the auction channel is run right now, by not adding people by default, it has ruined auction.

#23 Adware, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Thats not really the auction plugin's fault,
    More the fault of the administration not wanting it auto-joined :p
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/suggestion-chat-joining.162448/
    Feel free to +1 ;)

Addingg it on a feature is also counterproductive.
    The plugin is trying to make a server a safer place to trade. But adding it to a feature is like saying, you can trade safer if you pay real money for it lol, which is crazy. Its perfect for new players and especially builders who already feel like they have to pay $30+ to just play a close version of vanilla minecraft on ecc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #24 Mission001, Sep 21, 2017
  5. Adware

Adware Resident

Ratings:
    +127
    If you read what I said correctly, I did not blame the auction plugin. The auction plugin is a great thing.

My vision of a trade plugin(if there'd ever be one) would be by using a command simular to auction, but instead of auctioning the item making it available to anyone, you make an offer to the other person with that trade plugin, and they can either accept or deny. I don't think making an inventory for this would be practical.

#25 Adware, Sep 21, 2017
  6. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    If you don't think something that prevents scamming, encourages trade on the spot and safer repairing of tools is practical only because it uses a inventory and because other servers use it, then oh dear...

----

I love all trading/Auction plugins that use a invenory to navigate as its simple, quick and great visually to see what your buying/selling,
    Id love to have the Auctionhouse Plugin here https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auction-house-1-7-1-12-on-every-server-except-yours.6050/

It would never happen, but with some rules and limitations on how much you put in there it would be another great way to trade, buy and sell which is what i thought ecc was all about.

7. Adware

Adware Resident

Ratings:
    +127
    I don't think trading with a GUI/inventory is really practical when it comes to pricing items. I hate having to press items in the GUI so much to get to the right price, hence why I think using commands is better.

I also believe you and I are on different subjects now. When it comes to direct trading, I'd like commands. But the Auctionhouse plugin is an amazing plugin too, and yes that should be added in my opinion.

#27 Adware, Sep 21, 2017
  8. RCCHGaming123

RCCHGaming123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    not really sure, but i dont think they have enough time to make this a thing as you can just meet somewhere that is good for both players. not really necessary but would enhance the gameplay. +1/-1? lol

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
  10. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.