Bikini_Bottom Evictions and Update.

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Libbyyjo, Jul 18, 2014.

?

Will you keep your perms and demo your current build?

1. Yes, I will.

57.1%
  2. No, I revoke my perms to BB and will be evicted July 24th.

42.9%
  1. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
    Hi guys!
    So as you might have seen, I posted a town wide eviction, with the exception of the people I will personally tag in this post. This is due to the fact that the town had because very cluttered, both physically and in terms of the number of perms. Now what that means is that everyone that is being evicted has the chance to take their stuff and what not, on the 24th of July I will begin filing LWC Removals and flattening all the absent plots.

Now this is where you come in.
    Due to @herpyderpson9 or I's in game relationship with those tagged, we have decided to keep you in the town. This leaves you with two choices. The first one, is if you wish to stay, is that I am requesting you to demo your current house in Bikini_bottom because I will be re-doing the town layout. The second is that you may leave your plot in Bikini_Bottom behind and continue your ECC adventure in another town.
    If you wish to stay in the town and need help demoing your current build I will be happy to help, just PM me in game. Also, if you wish to stay and do not have a home elsewhere, you are more than welcome to place your LOCKED chests in the glass dome near the town portal until the town is ready for you to move into your own plots. If you decide to stay, I will also give you a plot of what ever size you'd like as a "thank you" for staying.
    ALL CURRENT BUILDS IN Bikini_Bottom (Besides the town hall)WILL BE DEMO'D
    I will also be building a few of the main Bikini Bottom builds as prebuilts. This includes Squidward's head, Spongebob's Pineapple, Patrick's Rock, Chum Bucket, Mr. Crab's house, Krusty Krab and more Spongebob related things if you request it, please PM me if you are interested in these prebuilts or if you have further questions!

@Inamine @Stolio @herpyderpson9 @Orkin @MGsleeve @akling3 @DarthLauren03 @smoothknight @redneck1992nikki @1nite_domination @ArchiJack @AriaStormborn @oo_princess_oo @klle7 (please make sure princess sees this) @neecoalage @Parker75 @zoie555

2. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats

Ratings:
    +213
    So far I have @Dathlauren03, @smoothknight, @AriaStormborn, @zoie555, Stolio, herpyderpson9, Parker75 confirmed for staying.
    The rest of you please let me know ASAP :)

3. DarthLauren03

DarthLauren03 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
  4. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats

Ratings:
    +213
    I know all of you are staying :)

5. ArchiJack

ArchiJack Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Sorry I can't help demo I'm really busy working on my town. I have 3 20x20s by the way. Just pm me when you need me to unlock chests and stuff. Thank you! :)

6. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats

Ratings:
    +213
    Will do @ArchiJack ! SO I have permission to demo your builds, yes?
    Also, we'd love if you would build that potato farm under the glass dome, let us know what you think!

7. ArchiJack

ArchiJack Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    You have permission to demolish both my house and my wheat farm, and I'll help build whatever you need, happy to.

8. klle7

klle7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I WILL STAY!!!! Also may I ask... So do I demo my house? Because I have a ton of stuff to move... And the glass alone is not a resource I can get back. including the large amount of stone brick and the massive hole I made. Don't get me wrong The materials are easy for many to get but it took me a ton of time to get that hole dug up.

#8 klle7, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  9. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats

Ratings:
    +213
    @klle7 ok, I will add you back to the perms list for the night so you can demo your build. When I get on tomorrow I will be removing everyone except the people I have enlisted to help me build until the town is finished. You are more than welcome to set a home and keep your chests in the town hall (glass dome) until the town is finished. And for your current plot, we will fill the ;bottom with water, and cover it, but I can not promise you that you will get the same plot when the town re-opens due to the fact that I am re-doing the entire town layout. If you have further questions please forum PM me.
    Also please, ensure that your sister is on board, and if she has any questions to PM me (also encourage her to make a forum account, last time I checked she did not have one) :)

10. ArchiJack

ArchiJack Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Libby I've changed my mind if you want me on board, just pm me an answer whenever, thanks! :)

11. DarthLauren03

DarthLauren03 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
    Can you demo my build in-game soon and just /mail me or just /msg me when i need to unlock my stuff? and also can i have Mr.Krabs house again? Also, Can i put my chests somewhere and put everything else in there? like even the stuff that we made it with? Tell me if you want perms to the chest to do so.

12. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats

Ratings:
    +213
    Already did all that Lauren :) and yes.

13. DarthLauren03

DarthLauren03 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
  14. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    I just saw this!!! :( I haven't been on in forever due to work and my grandma's health :(