Board Of Maveth Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by GhostsJack01, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostsJack01

GhostsJack01 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:
    @ghostsjack01

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Ludolos

General Purpose of Contract:
    Co-mayorship: Board of Maveth member and Uluda representative in the region board

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @ghostsjack01, agree to the following terms:
    • Will add @Ludolos as owner of my town of Maveth, the town of rosegreen and the town of Newmexico by the 31st of October 2016.
    • Will not remove @Ludolos as a listed owner of the above towns unless he violates his terms stated in this contract.
    • Will be allowed to add/remove members to/from Uluda and keep the profit from this.
    • Will pay a one time fee of 25,000$ (ECD) to @Ludolos, only if I violate any of the terms stated in this contract, within 7 days of violation.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Ludolos agrees to the following terms:
    • Will add @ghostsjack01 as a listed owner to his town of Uluda by the 31st of October 2016.
    • Will pay a one time payment of 50000$ (ECD) to @ghostsjack01 by the 31st of October 2016 and understands that this payment will not be refunded for any reason.
    • Will pay a one time fee of 25,000$ (ECD) to @ghostsjack01, only if he violate any of the terms stated in this contract, within 7 days of violation.
    • Will not remove @ghostsjack01 as owner of Uluda unless @ghostsjack01 violates his terms stated in this contract.
    • Will be allowed to add/remove users to/from Maveth, rosegreen and Newmexico and keep the profit from this.
    • Will not add/remove users as owner of Maveth, NewMexico or Rosegreen.
    • Will not add any other owners to the town of Uluda other than @ghostsjack01
    • Will not create new town rules without board authorization, supplied by a vote.
    • Will not evict anyone without following the ECC eviction protocol.
    • Will not complete any unlawful acts which may reflect badly or effect the region of Maveth and Uluda.
    • Will not sell the Uluda and Maveth or sell ownership rights to Uluda and Maveth and Rosegreen and NewMexico.
    • Will not complete any acts of which could be seen as grief in Uluda and Maveth.
    • Will not go inactive for 14+ days without a notice.
    • Will not violate any of the rules created by the BOM or ECC.
    • Will not abuse his power as owner of the towns stated above.
    • Understands that after the 23rd Of October 2017, this contract will be automatically end and a new contract will be generated, if @Ludolos wishes it to be.
    • Understands that he may not resign from this position until the contracts end date otherwise it is a breach in contract. The only way to exit this contract before the 23rd Of October 2017 is for either parties, @Ludolos or @ghostsjack01 , to breach the contract and to pay the breach fee stated above.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 GhostsJack01, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. GhostsJack01

GhostsJack01 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    payment evidence :

#2 GhostsJack01, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  3. Ludolos

Ludolos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Ludolos

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#3 Ludolos, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Ok, @ghostsjack01 has made some changes, so @Ludolos you will need to read over the contract again and if you agree to the terms, re-agree using the format you used before.

5. Ludolos

Ludolos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay once again
    The payment has been already done as see on picture below
    IGN:
    Ludolos

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

6. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    @ghostsjack01 and @Ludolos everything looks good and I see the payment has been made, next time please what for the contract to be approved before doing any transactions. Remember to double tap F2 for any other screenshots of transactions or evidence.

Approved - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.