Builder Reclaimation Act 2.0!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by _NIAGARA_, Mar 2, 2017.

1. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted!! Congrats to the team @SirChilledMrHobo!! I'm looking forward to working with you and your town and I think its great that u want to help out! Contact me in-game and we can talk further :)

2. Hammerstrike

Hammerstrike Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Username:mad:HammerStrike
    Features: Unlimited LWC, Flying+, Tombstone, water+,multihome, pyro+, extcreations+, extcommandsplus2, teleport, Investigator, pet wither
    Why do you want to join: I want, to help new players hopefully get them to stay.
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: Nothing, I hope to help mentor new people give them a hand-up not a handout show them how to do a lot we take for granted.
    What could you do to improve this program: I'm not completely sure everything you do so is hard to answer.
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: I'd like to start by becoming a member, after I get a feel for project , i'd like to do more I currently have three towns, there is one in particular I paid 40k for i'd be willing to donate to cause. I'm also building a multilevel farm and hiring builders I pay more than most, and I pride myself in being honest.

What made you interested in this?: I have a huge investment in this game, my features for example none were purchased with ecd. I want this server to succeed and i'm willing to help anyway i can.
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: Anytime, if you have questions of me need assistance ask i'm willing. If you don't wish to add me I will still help builders any way I can prefer to do it as a team.

3. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted! I really thing your a good person to help with this program. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you help with this too! Congratulations you are now part of Builder Reclaimation Act 2.0!