buying Is levels in blocks

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by OniFox_, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I am looking to spend 400k on 4000 is levels in blocks

You will not get the blocks back

2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Hey Darth! Do you have any specific blocks in mind? Or blocks that you would not consider due to them not being worth placing? Do you have any per block prices in mind?
    I am not a great "mathemetizer" :D but I have found out that 25 gold blocks = 15 levels pretty much exactly. With that I am still not entirely sure how many it would take to make 4k levels. I would math it out but have to get some sleep since tomorrow is a "grampa day" and I will not be back on til later in the afternoon.

3. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I believe that @MinecraftParkerH is selling me some iron blocks for 4k levels but I will get back to you if that changes :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #3 OniFox_, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  4. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Scratch that last post he can not supply the amount of blocks I need @AdmiralD, I am willing to pay 400k for 4000 levels worth of blocks.

5. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
  6. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Bump I am buying 7000 IS levels please tell me your price - you will not get the blocks back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.