Carnival for a Cause!! Help out people that have been scammed!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Melon8172, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Melon8172

Melon8172 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +36
    Carnival for a Cause 2016

Hello ECC!! @ghostsjack01 and I will be holding a Carnival for a Cause very soon! ghostsjack01 was recently scammed and lost 60k. I wanted to help him out, so I came up with this idea :) We have been working on this for a while, and now it is ready!! Let me explain what this is!

What:
    This event will be like any other carnival or amusement park, with FOUR different rides/attractions and more to come!! These include Go-Karts, Bumper-Karts, an obstacle/parkour course, and an epic waterslide!! Most rides will cost $250 (maybe more, depending on the ride) and the money will go to whoever the event is running for.

WHERE:

This event will take place in my town, Venatus. Unfortunately, there isn't a warp, but I can tp anyone here :)

WHEN:

This event will take place usually on weekends and will last around 1-2 hours so make sure to look for the ads in /ch tr!!
    Just /pm ThatGamerGirl101 and I'll give you a tp!

HOW:
    There will be a paying system in place, and I will be able to tp you here :D You will just need to press a trade sign before you go on the ride, then the host will either place down a boat or give you the "ok", depending on the ride. For more details on how it works, we
    can explain when you come to the event.

WHY:
    This event is for a good cause because it helps out people who are scammed, or are in debt and need some help. Lots of things can happen to players, and usually, its hard to get the money to start over. This event can help the people who go through this.

Volunteering:
    This event will be run by some of my friends and I, but we could still use some volunteers or even donators. If you'd like to help out, please let me or @ghostsjack01 know in game or here in this thread :)

Thank you ECC for taking the time to read this! We hope to see you in game during these events!! :D Any donators will be mentioned here! For this week, if you donate, make sure to give it to ghostsjack01. Thanks and see you at the carnival!

Donators:

Volunteers:

@Piggytube @ghostsjack01 @ThatGamerGirl101