ChestnutRidge Horse Rescue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvasivePeach3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    Hello. As many of you know I am the owner of ChestnutRidge. I am also known as the HorseRescue. @Drewbo_ and I have teamed up to create this. ChestnutRidge has saved over 30 Horses in its lifetime, maybe even more. Every horse that we rescue is cared for with pastures, stalls, food, etc.
    All that we ask from you is, if you see a horse wandering please notify one of us or if you would like to surrender your horse to us that is perfectly fine too. Also if you find an ABANDONED TOWN and there is a horse inside somewhere (That I can Access) and the User has been OFFLINE for more than 2-3 MONTHS please notify one of us. I will Mail the user that their horse has been taken to ChestnutRidge for care while they are absent and they can claim it if they wish to do so. So no harm will be done.
    If you turn in a horse to us you will be given 3k-8k (Depending on the horse).
    We appreciate donations of horses also!

Thank you. Here is some of our horses that were rescued:
    [​IMG]

Meet PuddleJumper, a rescue that was locked in a 3x3 stall for 2 years which had no hay or water, A Thoroughbred Warmblood Mix. He is 15 years old and a gelding. He can jump 2 blocks and he is a 10/13s. He does well in CrossCountry and always is very gentle with his riders.
    [​IMG]
    Meet MilkyWay, a rescue that was tied to a post dangling 10 blocks in the air over fire, A Welsh Horse. She is 16 Years old and a mare. She can jump 2 blocks and she is a 8/13s. She does well in Showing and she is calm and sweet. She does become stiff a lot but, she is the most perfect ShowHorse you can get.
    [​IMG]
    Meet Danny, a rescue that was put underground 10 blocks for more than a year, A Donkey. He was found around 8:10 pm on May 8,2015. He is 7 Years old and a gelding. He can jump 1.5 blocks and 7/13s. He will follow you wherever you go and he likes to go on trails. He also helps out with some of the work here at CR and as always is rewarded with a few delicious golden apples.
    [​IMG]
    Meet Phoenix, a rescue that had a brother and a sister than were stuck in a small room all together for quite a while, A WarmbloodxTB. He is 3 years old and a gelding. He can jump 4.8 blocks and a 11/13s. He is a great horse, he is high strung and if you get him angry during a course, he will gallop through it. This horse has a fiery temper and is not meant to be messed with. At the moment he is the highest jumping Rescue at CR. Once, when he got angry he reached Splash's Sign.(The fastest horse at ChestnutRidge).
    [​IMG]
    Meet Dancer, A horse that was stuck under the ice. I found her almost dead under the ice so I quickly mined the ice and she was okay, a Icelandic. She is 6 years old and a mare. She can jump 3.5b and is a 8/13s. She is a great show horse. She struts in the ring while going around. She loves Golden Apples so much she will do tricks for you.
    [​IMG]
    And lastly Meet Windston, a horse that was being beat to death with a stick and hung over fire, A WelshxWarmblood. He is 7 years old and is a gelding. He can jump 2b and is a 12/13s. He loves to run like the wind. He is very sweet and kind. He loves to eat and is a great racer.

Thank You For Reading This.

#1 EvasivePeach3, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    [​IMG]
    Phoenix is enjoying the shade on this hot day.
    Windston on the right is not wearing a blanket. He is wearing a fly sheet (Incase you're wondering ;))

3. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    I would like to buy Windston, Dancer, Phoenix, MilkyWay and PuddleJumper. I will pay you 10k for all of those horses, and they will be treated well.

4. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    Sorry they are not for sale.