[Contract] $1,500,000 Investment

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Obblebobble, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obblebobble

Obblebobble Vault of ECC - Founder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    IGN:
    @obblebobble

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @WhiteSoxFan123 @eekelmo @THCOOL

General Purpose of Contract:
    Investing $1,500,000 into the Vault of ECC (@WhiteSoxFan123 investing with @obblebobble @eekelmo @THCOOL)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to the following terms:

- Agree to pay out 40% of all profit generated with my portion of the invested money ($500,000). This will mainly be sourced from interest rates. @WhiteSoxFan123 will have this profit noted down and can be withdraw at any time, with a 24 hour grace period.

- Agree to have the full deposit/investment amount available within 7 days after a withdraw is requested AND after the 2 month locked period IF no loans are currently active and using this money.

- Agree to inform @WhiteSoxFan123 of all payments made with the money I hold and be 100% truthful to the best of my knowledge about what I am doing with it, and how much profit I make so I can give @WhiteSoxFan123 a fair 40% portion. This will be done via both a forum PM and a Google Sheets spreadsheet, occasionally updates will be posted on the Vault of ECC forum thread.

- Agree that in the case of me being scammed out of the investment that I will still return 100% of the deposit out of my own funding. This gives @WhiteSoxFan123 essentially a risk-free investment.

- Agree to send a total of $500,000 of the investment to @THCOOL and $500,000 of the investment to @eekelmo once the full total of $1,500,000 has been received from @WhiteSoxFan123

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @eekelmo agrees to:
    - Agree to pay out 40% of all profit generated with his portion of the invested money ($500,000). This will mainly be sourced from interest rates. @WhiteSoxFan123 will have this profit noted down and can be withdraw at any time, with a 24 hour grace period.

- Agree to have the full deposit/investment amount available within 7 days after a withdraw is requested AND after the 2 month locked period IF no loans are currently active and using this money.

- Agree to inform @WhiteSoxFan123 of all payments made with the money he holds and be 100% truthful to the best of his knowledge about what he is doing with it, and how much profit he makes so he can give @WhiteSoxFan123 a fair 40% portion. This will be done via both a forum PM and a Google Sheets spreadsheet, occasionally updates will be posted on the Vault of ECC forum thread.

- Agree that in the case of being scammed out of the investment that he will still return 100% of the deposit out of his own funding. This gives @WhiteSoxFan123 essentially a risk-free investment.

@THCOOL agrees to:
    - Agree to pay out 40% of all profit generated with his portion of the invested money ($500,000). This will mainly be sourced from interest rates. @WhiteSoxFan123 will have this profit noted down and can be withdraw at any time, with a 24 hour grace period.

- Agree to inform @WhiteSoxFan123 of all payments made with the money he holds and be 100% truthful to the best of his knowledge about what he is doing with it, and how much profit he makes so he can give @WhiteSoxFan123 a fair 40% portion. This will be done via both a forum PM and a Google Sheets spreadsheet, occasionally updates will be posted on the Vault of ECC forum thread.

- Agree that in the case of being scammed out of the investment that he will still return 100% of the deposit out of his own funding. This gives @WhiteSoxFan123 essentially a risk-free investment.

@WhiteSoxFan123 agrees to the following terms:
    - He must send a total of $1,500,000 ECD to @obblebobble within 12 hours of this contract being approved.
    - Agrees to not file a complaint or request the initial deposit back for a total of 2 (two) months, making the funds 'unlock" on the 22nd of March 2016.
    - Agrees that if he is inactive for more than 2 months at a time then the funds will be forfeited to @obblebobble along with any unpaid interest.
    - Agrees that he is not guaranteed to make a profit on the deposit
    - Agrees to allow a 7 day grace period upon requesting the funds to be withdrawn (after the unlock date). This allows the Vault of ECC to gather the full deposit amount and interest. Assuming no loans are currently active with the money.
    - Agrees that he will only receive interest on loans that his money actively contributes towards. Loans sourced via other funding methods will not count towards his ROI (return on investment).

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    IGN: @eekelmo

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes.

3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Please use this format:
    IGN:
    @THCOOL

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

4. WhiteSoxFan123

WhiteSoxFan123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    IGN:
    @WhiteSoxFan123

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

5. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Looks good! Remember to take time-stamped screenshots of any transaction by double tapping f2!
    Locked - Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.