[Contract] Agreement

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN
    1. @Darth_Hydraxis

Users Involved in this Contract:
      @Darth_Hydraxis @42basketball
    2. General Purpose of Contract:
      @42basketball Will help me @Darth_Hydraxis to reach prestige of my island in skyblock and provide keys at intervals, as well as providing gold blocks and other blocks to assist in prestige on skyblock.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
      I @Darth_Hydraxis Will give @42basketball My iron golem spawner when I prestige my skyblock island as well as whatever i get from the 4 spawner keys he is to give me, as well as my blaze and cow spawner.
    3. The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
      @42basketball Will provide me before the reset with enough gold blocks or other blocks for me to prestige my island In skyblock. @42basketball Will also give me 2 spawner keys within 2 weeks of this contract being approved, and then 2 more within 1 week of me hitting island level 10,000 in skyblock. @42basketball Will then continue to provide blocks until I hit island level 15000 and prestige my island in skyblock.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
      yes

#1 OniFox_, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. crowfeather2001

crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $640,397
    Ratings:
    +237
    Okay, a few things here, that I myself see.

These are not needed in your thread. They are merely guidelines.

Are you using this as a verb? I am personally confused as to what you are trying to get across here. Are you saying "when you hit prestige"? Because if so, you need to go through and change those to say some thing like

"@42basketball will help me level up my island to achieve Prestige in Skyblock."

Be as clear and specific as possible.

3. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Updated

4. crowfeather2001

crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $640,397
    Ratings:
    +237
    Still a few places that need to be reworded.

5. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Please lock as there has been no response.

6. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Contract locked.

LOCKED UPON USERS REQUEST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.