[Contract] - Eff7 @razorrimz

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Imabankthing, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    GN:
    @Imabankthing

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Imabankthing
    @RazorRimz

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure the safe sale of an eff7 pick over 6 weeks

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Imabankthing will give @RazorRimz my efficiency 7, (Eff7 unbreak 3 silk touch 1) with Item ID #IVIZ2NFK within 24 hours of the contract being approved.

I will remain as the owner of the efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK until the entire payment plan has been paid off.

I will transfer the ownership of the efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK to @RazorRimz within 48 hours of the payment plan been paid off

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @RazorRimz will pay $200k upfront within 24 hours of this contract being approved and a further 200k per week for 5 weeks and 300k on the 6th week as marked out on the signs located @ /warp colebex. (x-10692, y68, z6514)

@RazorRimz will pay $200k ECD each week for a total of 5 weeks and 300k on week 6 for the dates below:

Week 1 - 200k - 22/2/2017
    Week 2 - 200k - 1/3/2017
    Week 3 - 200k - 8/3/2017
    Week 4 - 200k - 15/3/2017
    Week 5 - 200k - 22/3/2017
    Week 6 - 300k - 29/3/2017

This is EST

@RazorRimz will not rent, sell, or transfer this efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK to anyone at all until the full amount has been paid off

If @RazorRimz loses/breaks the efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK, he will continue to pay off the full payment plan.

If any payments are late, there will be a late sign of 8k per day to be paid off for 3 days until a complaint is filed. After the 3 days, @RazorRimz will have to give the efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

@RazorRimz agrees that if any agreements above have been broken, he will have to return the efficiency 7 with item id #IVIZ2NFK back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    IGN: @RazorRimz

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree and understand the terms

ps: SO SORRY @Imabankthing , I didn't think you would accept the app and post this so quickly, I've been away from the computer all day. Sorry for the very late response to this.

3. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Everything looks good! Please remember to double tap f2 to collect time stamped evidence of any in game transactions.

Locked-Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.