[Contract] Sale of a Nation

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by DrowningInPizza, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    IGN:
    @DrowningInPizza

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xpurexcorex

General Purpose of Contract:
    To provide proof of the sale of legal ownership of the Pallas nation and all of the towns that compose it. (individual town links will be provided in the spoiler) To clarify, transferring LEGAL ownership from @xpurexcorex to @DrowningInPizza of all towns associated with the nation of Pallas.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @DrowningInPizza, agree to forum transfer @xpurexcorex 2 million EcoDollars within 24 hours of this contracts approval.
    I, @DrowningInPizza, agree to obtain all legal owner rights to the towns listed in General Purpose of Contract spoiler.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @xpurexcorex, agrees to add @DrowningInPizza as an owner of all of the towns listed in the General Purpose of Contract spoiler within 24 hours of receiving payment.
    @xpurexcorex, agrees to remove himself or be removed from each town on the General Purpose of Contract spoiler within 24 hours of receiving payment.
    @xpurexcorex, agrees to permanently lose owner status of all of the towns in the General Purpose of Contract Spoiler, immediately after this contract is approved.

If the contract is not approved or @DrowningInPizza is unable to be legal owner, or if @xpurexcorex is unable to add @DrowningInPizza as an owner of ANY town listed in General Purpose of Contract Spoiler, this contract is considered null and void.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree

#1 DrowningInPizza, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I AGREE!

3. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @xpurexcorex I made a couple changes can you re-sign pls, just added some timeframes

4. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes, still agree

5. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    The contract is approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.