[Contract] Selling of Town Claim

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ASauerPatchKid, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    IGN:
    @ASauerPatchKid

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Reincarnated_
    General Purpose of Contract:
    The purpose of this contract is for @ASauerPatchKid to pay @Reincarnated_ 160k ECD for his town claim, in which he will use to claim the town SoulSociety and I will supply 50k after transfer is complete for a town warp

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @ASauerPatchKid agree to the following terms as per rule 3

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Reincarnated_ agrees to claim the town SoulSociety and place a warp on the town in return for 160k ECD. @Reincarnated_ will file the application within 24 hours of receiving payment and @ASauerPatchKid will supply an extra 50k within 24 hours as per the cost of a warp when ownership is given to @Reincarnated_. @Reincarnated_ will then have 24 hours to file warp application in @ASauerPatchKid 's spot of choosing. Within 24 hours after warp is placed @Reincarnated_ will completely give up legal rights to @ASauerPatchKid. If town claim does not for some reason go through @Reincarnated_ will return the 160k ECD to @ASauerPatchKid within 72 hours.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @ASauerPatchKid agree to the rules of this contract

#1 ASauerPatchKid, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    IGN:
    Reincarnated_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

3. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    After reviewing the contract it seems there are a few problems with it. First, @ASauerPatchKid you need to put your name when it asks what your IGN is. Secondly, this contract has no time frame whatsoever mentioned. Anytime you are dealing with trading you need time limits. Aka, how soon after @Reincarnated_ claims will he get the money? How soon after he claims will he be given the 50k for the warp? Also, how soon after this contract gets accepted will he have to file the claim? We like using 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours.

In short, please edit your contract to add timeframes and your in game name where it says IGN. Rein will have to reagree after these changes have been made.

Contract left open, awaiting changes.

4. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    My bad, first time. Does that look better?

5. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    IGN:
    @Reincarnated_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

#5 Reincarnated_, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  6. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    I will be locking this contract for now due to @ASauerPatchKid 's request in a forum pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.