[Contract] Sharing of an Efficiency 7 Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by AllThingsGo, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllThingsGo

AllThingsGo Chun-Li Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +703
    IGN:
    @Trey_B

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @knears2000

General Purpose of Contract:
    To make an agreement of sharing an Efficiency 7 Pickaxe /own 'd by @knears2000 with the item I.D. of IIGNKCMH

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    -Will not remove the access to the chest from @knears2000 located at X: -9792 Y: 64 Z: 8108 in Legacy in the town of Greenerpastures.

-Will not add any other user to the chest located at X: -9792 Y: 64 Z: 8108 in Legacy in the town of Greenerpastures.

-Will not go offline for more than 20 minutes with the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH /own'd by @knears2000

-Will not attempt to sell, trade, or exchange the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH without being agreed upon in a joint decision between @Trey_B and @knears2000 with a contract or in game screenshots of @knears2000 agreeing to any sale, trade, or exchange.

- Will not break, lose, or die with the Efficiency 7 pickaxe IIGNKCMH or must pay @knears2000 350,000 EcoDollars over the timespan of 10 weeks from the date a complaint is filed for breaking, losing, or dying with Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH /own 'd by @knears2000

-Will not remove the chest located at X: -9792 Y: 64 Z: 8108 in Legacy in the town of Greenerpastures.

-Will not let any other user whatsoever use or have the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH in their possession for more than an hour .

-If I decide to rent out the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH, it is at my own risk. If the user who is renting it doesn't return the pick for any reason, I am responsible for paying @knears2000 350,000 EcoDollars in the time span of 10 weeks.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

-Will not add any other user to the chest located at X: -9792 Y: 64 Z: 8108 in Legacy in the town of Greenerpastures.

-Will not go offline for more than 20 minutes with the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH that is /own 'd by me but is being shared with @Trey_B

-Will not attempt to sell, trade, or exchange the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH without being agreed upon in a joint decision between @Trey_B and @knears2000 with a contract or in game screenshots of @Trey_B agreeing to any sale, trade, or exchange.

- Will not break, lose, or die with the Efficiency 7 pickaxe IIGNKCMH or must pay @Trey_B 350,000 EcoDollars over the timespan of 10 weeks from the date a complaint is filed for breaking, losing, or dying with Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH /own 'd by @knears2000

-Will not remove the chest located at X: -9792 Y: 64 Z: 8108 in Legacy in the town of Greenerpastures.

-Will not let any other user whatsoever use or have the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH in their possession for more than an hour .

-If I decide to rent out the Efficiency 7 Pickaxe IIGNKCMH, it is at my own risk. If the user who is renting it doesn't return the pick for any reason, I am responsible for paying @Trey_B 350,000 EcoDollars in the time span of 10 weeks.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree,

#1 AllThingsGo, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    IGN:
    knears2000

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    @Trey_B You both cannot be the full /own'er of the tool can you please only mention who is the official owner of the tool on the /own

After this has been changed @knears2000 please re-agree to the contract.

4. AllThingsGo

AllThingsGo Chun-Li Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +703
  5. knears2000

knears2000 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,958
    IGN:
    knears2000

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

6. DiamondDesire

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Please tag your own name :)

7. knears2000

knears2000 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,958
    IGN:
    @knears2000

Yes

8. DiamondDesire

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Contract approved - Make sure to double tap F2 to do timed screenshots for every transaction! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.