[Contract] Town Claim

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _expensive, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _expensive

_expensive Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +203
    IGN:
    @_Sim

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @RazorRimz

General Purpose of Contract:
    Buying a town claim

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @_Sim agrees to pay @RazorRimz $200,000 ecd for his town claim next time we are both online after this contracts approval.
    @_Sim will provide all things needed to claim the town of his choosing.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @RazorRimz will use is town claim to claim the town of @_Sim's choosing within 24 hours of receiving the $200,000 ecd.
    @RazorRimz agrees to add @_Sim as owner of the claimed town within 24 hours of the claim application being accepted.
    @RazorRimz understands that he may be removed from the town as owner/member at anytime and this contract serves as his eviction notice.
    @RazorRimz agrees to file for any town features of this claimed town as long as the money is provided to him.
    @RazorRimz agrees not to add/remove anyone to/from the town of @_Sim's choosing except for when he adds @_Sim to the owner list.
    @RazorRimz agree to go through with a town transfer if @_Sim requests a town transfer and @_Sim pays for the town transfer.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 _expensive, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    NewIGN:
    @RazorRimz

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

#2 RazorRimz, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Contract looks good guys, I'm going to go ahead and approve it. As always, be sure to double tap F2 to take timestamped screenshots for any in game transactions. Good luck!

Locked: Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.