DD71's Goals

Discussion in 'Your ECC Goals!' started by DD71, Oct 16, 2013.

1. DD71

DD71 Mayor of Nashville
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +591
    It's been a while... I haven't played much since last summer but I started playing a little bit again during Christmas break and it stuck. :p

In the last two months I've been on, 95% of my time on the server has been spent on Nashville. The contract is in for the last town of my 600x600. I'm very excited to have all the towns I am currently planning on having. Maybe I'll increase the size later on, maybe not. I'll see what I need once the town becomes functional. I've done a lot to the towns in the last 2 months. The Governor's mansion, builder apartments, Broadway, the Parthenon, TN State Capitol, and much more was completed in the last 60 or so days. During the last two days I have began working on Bridgestone Arena. The town is coming along great but there's still lots of work to do. I plan to include some plots on the outskirts of the town, as well as some more housing. I'm really excited to open the town up soon but I want to make sure that it's ready. You can only have one grand opening. :p The ultimate plan for Nashville is for it to be one of the server's most active and fun towns, as well as a fun place for builders to become introduced to the server. A problem that the server has right now is that our player count is becoming smaller. It's still obviously a great server that still has many active users, but I want this town to help the server grow, and that's the goal.

I've also bought end access and PetCat. I am $10 away from VIP+ again after I lost it but right now I am trying to focus all my effort towards Nashville.

@Whammerist5 , would you mind changing the title to "DD71's Goals"? Thank you! :)

#41 DD71, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. DD71

DD71 Mayor of Nashville

Ratings:
    +591
    In the last week, I have secured the last town of Nashville (for now), and I've also attained the first stock trader medal. One of my stocks are at 69% growth so hopefully I can get the second one soon.

I am working on adding some prebuilts/smaller apartments around Nashville, and after that plots. I also plan on adding a spleef arena to the city. Progress is still looking pretty good. I'd like to see it opened around April, but I'm really not sure because I'm a slow builder and I'm a bit busy atm.

Also, I am thinking about getting a 2nd or 3rd row shop at some point in the future, but we'll see.

@physyy, could you change the title to "DD71's Goals"?

3. DD71

DD71 Mayor of Nashville

Ratings:
    +591
    Nashville Status Report:

• I'm now adding lots of different types of plots. Nashville_SE will is almost completely 10x10 plots. I wasn't planning on having this many plots before but I'd like to be able to have lots and lots of space available. The land is placed and half of the area is plotted. It will hold about 120 plots.
    • I have added commercial plots in the Nashville_N and _NW. This means that there will be 8 prebuilt shops to choose from, and past these shops, there will be 20 commercial plots. I would really like to see Nashville become a big shopping place like Berlin and Wallstreet were before Rising, and that is why I am making sure that there is lots of options for people who'd like to have their own businesses (mall shops, prebuilt shops, commercial plots).
    • I plan to add something called "owner plots". These will be very large plots that one can build their own apartment buildings (or something similar). I really like this idea because it is something that new players will have to work up to without having to buy their own town, so it is a nice stepping stone between resident and mayor. These plots will come with ownership status allowing the owner of the "owner plot" to sell apartments in their own plots at their own prices. This will also help keep the town active once opened as their will be more than just one person selling in the town.
    • I have completed Bridgestone Arena (Nashville's Hockey Arena). Check it out, along with the rest of the town, at /warp nashville.
    • I've began work on Nashville's spleef arena.
    • Many more smaller additions

Overall, lots of great work being done in Nashville. Here's the current map of the town. Keep in mind that this is a 600x600.
    [​IMG]

#43 DD71, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017