Donations and Giveaway drawing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Hunter_Greyback, Sep 9, 2016.

?

Will you help contribute to this soon to be successful town?

1. Yah, ofc!!

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Nah, I don't like to help the community.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    Ohhh, a bargain, hmm? ;)

2. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Yep and they were good for it! It looks like I am gonna have to get out my other 25k! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    And how does donating to you help the community? Seems to me we are donating for your goals not a benefit for the community rather only yourself and those who own the town.
    If you could elaborate how this is helping the community maybe I will donate. But I wouldn't want to be entered into a giveaway as I would feel like it is a player run lottery.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    I see your point, so let me make this clear why the donations are taking place. I can't have others join as much because most don't have multi-home, and I understand that disadvantage because it is a problem for me too. I want this town to benefit all players, and maybe even give free plots to people in need. I also want to build big projects, like a mall for example, but nobody can see them without a warp(I also don't have tp). @Tinebris had come to me wanting to purchase something, but it was all planned out until they found out they couldn't because of the warp. I want this to be a happy community town with many great members, but without a warp I am limited. I hope that sums it up, kind a rushed typing this so I'll post more if needed! And I added the 'giveaway' portion, because I feel I should return a little to the people who kindly took the time and money to donate what they did, and not just a have this as a 'give me money for nothing' sort of fundraiser. I can't thank all of you who donated, enough! <3 <3

5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Since a prize is given away to a random donor, this advertisement is considered a player run lottery, so I will be locking this thread. Asking for donations is fine, but the fact that you are doing a random prize drawing that requires a buy in is illegal.

Please return donations to any players who ask for their money back.

Locked: Player run lottery

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.