~Free Giveaway~ 3rd Row Red Market Spawnshop + 4 Weeks Rent

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Tilikum3115, Aug 25, 2016.

1. SSolaire

SSolaire Senile Mod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +188
    Application for (1) Entry:
    IGN: SSolaire
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No)
    yes
    Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    I would make it my store, I have never had one before and find it would be a very cool project to run on this sever. I would include a bunch of people into it, and have one of the best spawnshops on the server !!!!!

#21 SSolaire, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    IGN: Bobbysix6
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    If I win I will of course use it like everyone else. I have never really attempted to own a shop so it will be a challenge for me but I am willing to take it! I'll get into the routine of buying and selling items and just trying to keep the shop alive.

3. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    IGN: GoatsRMyLife

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? Yes

Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? Yes

Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win?

I Plan to keep the shop for a long time if i win. I want to start selling items and advertising right away so i can continue to add more items for to the shop and sell them. I will continue adding items to the store and bu/sell even more items as time goes on.

This is a Amazing giveaway and very beneficial for the winner! Thanks for doing it!!

#23 GoatsRMeLife, Aug 25, 2016
  4. tooHD

tooHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    IGN:toohd
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No)Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No)
    Yes
    Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) I would fill it up with ores and tree supplies and exp and buy ores (kinda like station70 or station9). My design will feature Glowstone,Quartz (or andesite) and glass. I might sell dyes! When i have enough money ill jump into the nstar market.

#24 tooHD, Aug 25, 2016
  5. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    IGN: padsen
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes I do
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes I do

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) I plan to use it that the best I can (I dont have many materials so it might be hard to start xD) And then probobly sell it off later (maybe in a few months)

6. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    IGN: xboyfernz

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? Yes

Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the namelisted on the winning application? Yes

I plan to sell stuff to people for a fair price and make it popular. It would also be pretty fun to have a spawn shop as I've never ran one before this will be a nice experience for me. It gives me a goal to get and I always like a challenge

#26 xboyfernz, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  7. Tilikum3115

Tilikum3115 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    @tooHD and @xboyfernz thank you for applying but please be a little more detailed in your optional questions to receive your second entry (Between 30 and 100 words). You might want to talk about what you will buy/sell, plans to sell it, purpose, what type of player it will be directed towards, etc.

8. tooHD

tooHD Builder

Ratings:
    +86
    Fixed

9. Tilikum3115

Tilikum3115 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks! Added your second entry.

10. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I just wanted to say that you have a very giving spirit and are one of the reasons that this is an awesome community. I wish the very best of success with your town!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN: @xpurexcorex

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? Yessir

Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? Yessir

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry:
    Well, First off, I may be thinking of doing another massive sale like I have done before (like the black Saturday/Friday sale), but after that, I will plan on making it into a normal shop so I can try to pull in some income. I also want to maybe do minor events like the sale but not as big as the sales were themselves. And other than that just enjoy actually trying to run a spawn shop :). Thanks so much for doing this, it is very kind of you.

12. Bash100

Bash100 :^)

Ratings:
    +1,782
    IGN:

Bashdash100

Tycoon.

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred?

I understand!

Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application?

Yup!

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win?

I wish to create a shop that's well stocked and cheap to provide everyone with everything they need. My goal would be to make sure that anyone who walks in walks out with what they need. I have multiple designs in mind that I'd love to put into action! It's been a goal at the back of my mind for a while now, owning a spawnshop and this would be a perfect moment for me to insert myself into the market. On top of this, I'd like to use it as an advertising opportunity that'd I'd be able to use to give free food to builders.

I've been looking for something to get me back into ECC lately and I think owning a spawn shop like this would give me an excellent opportunity.

Thank you very much for hosting this competition - it's very kind of you! Best of luck with your town! I'd love to see it once it's completed. :D

Also, is that your Bearded Dragon in your profile picture? They're so cool. o_o

#32 Bash100, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  13. Tilikum3115

Tilikum3115 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Yep. His name is Hadron after the class of particles and the Large Hadron Collider because I'm a complete particle physics nerd. Also, I like the irony that Hadron is made up of hadrons.

14. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    IGN: Kick_Me_1235
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry:What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    I would like to create a builder friendly spawnshop that sells cheap diamonds, wood, and building blocks so they can get jump started on their ECC Journey. I would also have free erep chests, sell/buy nstars/exp for the best prices, and also buy ores for the best price. My goal is for it to be the #1 Shop on all of ECC :D

#34 Kick_Me_1235, Aug 26, 2016
  15. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder

Ratings:
    +561
    IGN: HunterCat13
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No): Yes, I understand that you have kindly payed for 4 weeks of rent and that rent will have to be payed independently afterward.
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No): Yes.
    Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry:What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)I have plans of making the shop as fair priced as possible, so that all players from Eco-Legends to Builders can afford what it has in-store. I plans to sell blocks for decoration and building, ores, food, and buy/sell netherstars, exp etc. at some point in game! I'd plan for this shop to be a happy one for the ECC community! I wish that anyone who walks in walks out with at least something they had in mind for buying. I've been inspired by others shops for designs as well.
    Thanks VERY much for doing this for the community! I is something rare and kind and I appreciate it!!:)

#35 Hunter_Greyback, Aug 26, 2016
  16. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    So many great applications! I just hope the random winner is somebody that will run the shop like they had to pay for it and really make an effort to operate a successful shop.

17. DMIV

DMIV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: DMIV

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) I plan to use the shop like any other on the market, to sell and buy multiple items and also to sell food item cheaply to end hunger. ;) Given it's location I plan for the shop to thrive and grow as time goes by.

18. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    IGN: Jrg5978
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? Yes

At the begining, I would look forward to finally having a good shop and start a market shop again. In the past, I've tried many times to run a shop but simply never got enough foot traffic, a 3rd row shop would definitely help that. It will probably be a problem keeping it stocked for the first week or so but I hope to quickly get this shop back up and running ASAP.

19. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Fixed sorry I didn't see the alert

20. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Oh I'm already on the list XD

#40 xboyfernz, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016