Head Acquisition

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by xpurexcorex, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @AdmiralD

General Purpose of Contract:
    General Outline of Secure Head Transaction and stipulations regarding set head.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @xpurexcorex agree to receive a AdmiralD head from @AdmiralD within 7 days of contract approval as long as I abide by the following:
    I @xpurexcorex agree never to sell the head to any other party or player
    I @xpurexcorex agree to give back the head to @AdmiralD within 14 days as long as @AdmiralD gives notice via forum mail in game pm or any other means of contact which are considered proof for ECC (Screenshotted image, forum pm, in-game mail etc.)
    I @xpurexcorex agree that a penalty of 5 Million ECD will be paid to @AdmiralD if the head is lost, stolen or traded. This would be split into 50 payments of 100,000k a week via forum bank

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @AdmiralD agrees that he will donate his head to @xpurexcorex within 7 days of contract approval
    @AdmiralD agrees that he can take back his head at any point as long as he gives @xpurexcore 14 days to be able to facilitate this request.
    @AdmiralD agrees to receive 5 Million ECD compensation from @xpurexcorex if his head is lost, stolen or traded. This would be split into 50 payments of 100,000k a week via forum bank and @AdmiralD agree to receive these payments via forum bank if this happens.
    If @AdmiralD wishes to see his head, he has the right to ask @xpurexcorex where his head is located, if @xpurexcorex cannot provide this information, the penalty above would occur.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 xpurexcorex, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I @xpurexcorex agree to give back the head to @AdmiralD within 14 days..... This is a little unclear (Within 14 days of the contract being approved, Or admiralD will message you and then within 14 days you must give the head back).

agrees that he can take back his head at any point as long as he gives @xpurexcore Not tagged properly.

This would be split into 50 payments of 100,000k a week via forum bank and - When would these payments start?

@xpurexcorex please fix these problems and retag.

3. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    SMFH this is to much work. lock this

4. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Locked upon request.

#4 OlympiansAreGods, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
Thread Status: