Heya! Bangpopfizz here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bangpopfizz, May 8, 2016.

?

Will you give this man a potato?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Pootis (because of the heck of it)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bangpopfizz

Bangpopfizz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +106
    Hi my name ia Bangpopfizz and i have been in this server for 1.5 months now and i thought it would be good to introduce myself to this server now!

History on Minecraft (and a bit of TF2):

I started minecraft 3 years ago and played for a while in small local servers. After a year i started getting bored and wanted to play server less minigame based and more economy based because i love feeling rich (he he he yeah i know). I started playing prison servers but after a while they also bored me to death as the donations on those servers were extremly biased. I started thinking of playing other games as i fealt i wanted to broaden my horizon....... of games. I instantly was inlove with TF2 it was a very cartoony game and has a decently nice community (unlike when i tried L.O.L etc.). In recent times i got a bit tired of the game and wanted to build stuff, so i went back on minecraft. I then searched for some interesting economy server and fpund this server. It has a great community, a very active and friendly staff group and lot of very good events. I really like this server and have no thoughts of leaving.

Targets?
    I joined this server because i wanted to fimd a faction like server without all the raiding and the hate. I really like to build and love interacting with others.
    I plan to make a giant town that can help everyone with all their needs. I personally dont want a town for the profit, far from it actually. I want a town so that i can help other newer players achieve their goals and give them somewhere to live :D.

What are you bad at?
    Typing. I am pretty sure more than 50% of what i put in global chat has typos in it.

I hope this enough about myself as i am typing through my phone and my thumbs had enough exersize. If you have any questions please tell them in the comments thx.