Hi everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moosagi, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Moosagi

Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    Hi everyone, I am Moosagi. I like eco city craft. Unfortunately I am a full time highschool teacher in Taiwan now, so I really don't have time to play much. This happened around august, so it was a recent development.

I had initially planned to try and do a maintenance mode thing as I only planned to work here for 2 years, but even when I was playing more often I realized taxes would probably kill my nstar (and diamond, etc.) markets. But the whipsaw netherstar market, inflated emeralds and such from the taxes, coupled with people stealing from my shops, really made me realize, that my grand dreams of nightmelon farms (all west from /warp anza) would probably never materialize. it isn't that I would ever stop or quit playing ecc, but realistically I would never have the time to finish the build.

Also it seems, probably due to school, that there are less and less people online, so there are fewer people to play the markets and I think my shops have been dead for a while now. It is time I face the facts, by the time I decide I hate my job and want to play ECC for a decent amount of time my town will probably disappear again. I think this time (the third time, actually) was the best, but I don't think I will have the energy to do it again. It is what it is, I think it is time I moved on. I thought about giving my town to someone else or selling it but there's no point because the money will just disappear from taxes.

I'll probably be back in a year or two, hope this place is still here, for some reason I dont like any of the other minecraft servers. My kids like this place too, occasionally (but they are in school so dont have much time to play).

2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Taxes are not in place for the year of 2024 so you do not need to worry about losing money due to them.

3. Moosagi

Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    Oh yeah? HmM! That might change things! Well, yesteday and monday were 14 hour days, so we will see how much sprite I have left :)

Edit: I just realized that sounded sarcastic. I didn't mean it that way. I aim to play on weekends.

#3 Moosagi, Feb 23, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2024