Macro Mod and My macros

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rockboy2000, Feb 19, 2014.

1. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +492
    I currently don't know how to copy and paste into a Mac mine craft version because control v doesn't work. Therefore I don't understand how to get macro to work.

2. ConferateBoys

ConferateBoys Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +201
    How do you download mods such as optifine

3. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    Updated the transaction macro with a neat feature that can display the most recent transaction as a label all the time. If you want to see it just create a label and put "lasttrans" as the label name. I will be enabling another feature allowing you to toggle it with a chat command when I get time. If anyone wants a specific feature added feel free to request it. Here is the new code.

Code:
    $${
    STRIP(&chat,%CHAT%)
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+\.\d\d has been taken from your account\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+)\.([0-9]+),{#dollartaken,&centstaken})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been taken from your account.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been taken from your account.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been taken from your account.,lasttrans)
        ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+ has been taken from your account\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+),{#dollartaken})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%&dollartaken% has been taken from your account.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken% has been taken from your account.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken% has been taken from your account.,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+\.\d\d has been added to your account\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+)\.(\d\d),{#dollaradded,&centsadded})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been added to your account.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been added to your account.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been added to your account.,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+ has been added to your account\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+),{#dollaradded})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been added to your account.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been added to your account.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been added to your account.,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+\.\d\d has been sent to (.*)\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+)\.(\d\d) has been sent to ((.*)),{#dollartaken,&centstaken,&playername})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been sent to %&playername%)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been sent to %&playername%)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken%.%&centstaken% has been sent to %&playername%,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+ has been sent to (.*)\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+) has been sent to ((.*)),{#dollartaken,&playername})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollartaken% has been sent to %&playername%)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken% has been sent to %&playername%)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollartaken% has been sent to %&playername%,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+\.\d\d has been received from (.*)\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+)\.(\d\d) has been received from ((.*)),{#dollaradded,&centsadded,&playername})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been received from %&playername%)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been received from %&playername%)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded%.%&centsadded% has been received from %&playername%,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\$[0-9]+ has been received from (.*)\.)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\$([0-9]+) has been received from ((.*)),{#dollaradded,&playername})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been received from %&playername%)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been received from %&playername%)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: $%#dollaradded% has been received from %&playername%,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,\[LOTTERY\] You got (.*) for \$(.*))
        MATCH(%&chat%,^\[LOTTERY\] You got (.*) for \$((.*)),{&fill,#lotamount})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: You bought $%#lotamount% worth of lotto tickets.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: You bought $%#lotamount% worth of lotto tickets.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: You bought $%#lotamount% worth of lotto tickets.,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,^\[LOTTERY\] Congratulations go to %PLAYER% for winning \$(.*) with .*)
        MATCH(%&chat%,\[LOTTERY\] Congratulations go to %PLAYER% for winning \$((.*)) with (.*),{#winamount,&fill})
        LOGTO("trans-%SERVER%.txt",%TIME%: You won lotto and received $%#winamount%.)
        PUSH(&recenttrans,%TIME%: You won lotto and received $%#winamount%.)
        SETLABEL(lasttrans,%TIME%: You won lotto and received $%#winamount%.,lasttrans)
    ENDIF
    IFMATCHES(%&chat%,^\[L\](.*)%PLAYER%: !trans recent)
        ARRAYSIZE(&recenttrans,#recentsize)
        #recentsize1 = #recentsize - 1
        LOG(&41.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize1%]%)
        #recentsize2 = #recentsize - 2
        LOG(&42.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize2%]%)
        #recentsize3 = #recentsize - 3
        LOG(&43.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize3%]%)
        #recentsize4 = #recentsize - 4
        LOG(&44.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize4%]%)
        #recentsize5 = #recentsize - 5
        LOG(&45.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize5%]%)
        #recentsize6 = #recentsize - 6
        LOG(&46.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize6%]%)
        #recentsize7 = #recentsize - 7
        LOG(&47.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize7%]%)
        #recentsize8 = #recentsize - 8
        LOG(&48.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize8%]%)
        #recentsize9 = #recentsize - 9
        LOG(&49.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize9%]%)
        #recentsize10 = #recentsize - 10
        LOG(&410.&f%&recenttrans[%#recentsize10%]%)
    ENDIF
    }$$

4. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    Navigate to the mods folder in your .minecraft or whatever it is called in Mac OS. Then open the "macros" folder. Create a new text file and call it whatever you want (something sensible linked to the function of the macro), then copy and paste the code into that text file. Save it and open minecraft and it should be there along with all your other macros.

#44 rockboy2000, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  5. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +492
    Ok, I think I will be able to use this to help me! Thanks!

6. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +393
    rockboy2000, I'm not sure which code to use, but I would like to log ALL of my transactions, from like 3 different servers...is that possible? If so, what code do I use? And would I have to make like 3 different files for the 3 different servers I go on?

7. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    I am sorry, my macros are for ECC usage only, therefore I will only make or provide help with macros that are for ECC. For non ecc related questions the macro mod minecraft forum these may be better suited.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

8. RealRichNixon

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +393
    rockboy2000, how about a code/macro for tracking every single transaction between me and other players?

9. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    I forgot to add that this macro already logs every transaction to a text file. You can find it in .minecraft\mods\macros\logs if I remeber correctly.

10. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder

Ratings:
    +431
    Hello,
    Thank you for the macros, you really helped. However, in the lottery thing everything works fine except the timer, every single second I'm on ecocitycraft the timer stays 0 mins and 0 seconds. Can you explain what I'm doing wrong?
    Thank you,
    ShanePvP

11. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    Have you ensured that you have created all 3 macros, lottoloop, timer and Lottery?

Also, I suggest you use the precise names that I have put above each macro as otherwise this "$${ECHO(/lot);EXEC(timer.txt,timer);EXEC(lottoloop.txt,lottoloop)}$$" line of code will not work as the EXEC commands are tied to the file names, timer.txt and lottoloop.txt.

12. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder

Ratings:
    +431
    In my "Edit text file" I have Lottery.txt is that good? Or do I also need to create another file named timer.txt or lotto loop.txt.?

13. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    Im not sure if I just broke something, but when trying to add the lottery macro I spam semicolons into chat every second that the timer counts down.

EDIT: Fixed

#53 georgie0417, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  14. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    You have to run 1.7.2, then install into mods folder, after it runs fin download optifine 1.7.2

15. RealRichNixon

Ratings:
    +393
    Isn't there a Macro to log chat and to log who joined and left the server? If somebody could link me to this type of tutorial that would be great :) Thanks.

16. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    Not possible, there is no message in chat when a player leaves or joins the server.

17. vengfulbacon

vengfulbacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +337

Im pretty sure it is possible, back when i used macros in early 2013 i had it setup to display when users join or leave. Don't know if it is possible anymore but if nothing changed im pretty sure its still possible. I don't use macros anymore so I wouldn't be able to test this again.