Under Review [Main Server Suggestion] Auction Builder Spawn Towns

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EraNow, Dec 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    In Game Name:
    EraNow
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Auction Builder Spawn Towns
    What are you suggesting:
    A while ago we had server-owned spawn towns. They are now dead and lame. Let's auction them so rich people can build cool things
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Makes the spawn area and community even better
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Don’t we still do that if either:
    1.) The town falls under town claim requirements, or
    2.) Staff feels it hasn’t been developed to a certain standard/there hasn’t been progress in getting it to said standard.

Tbh, idk what this is suggesting besides you think the current spawn towns fall under #2 and staff isn’t doing that.

#2 Jdawger, Dec 26, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    The 2 "spawner build towns" have been inactive for well over a year. Theres supposed to be 2 groups of players maintaining and running these 2 towns as plot towns. This hasnt been happening for a long while which is why he is suggesting these 2 towns to just be auctioned off as regular spawn towns.

4. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    As much as I want to +1 this, unfortunately I don't think we have enough new players to fulfil the builder towns, especially when warp toodles is the preferred town that staff have to grant plots in. I do think it would be better for new players to join a players town rather than a staff run one. But because of the lack of new players they will quickly die out again.

+/- 1

5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Why did staff move from staff plot town at spawn to toodles? Why make yet another spawn town useless and abandoned, but then have rules against the few of us who own a spawn town and force us to do something with them.

6. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    I don't have the answers to this sorry :(

7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Tbh, I didn't even know there were spawn plot towns. Guess that goes to how quiet they’ve been.

I agree with this now. It’s extremely easy to get to any town with all the different warp methods we have now (and not to mention how bad spawn is to get to and promote spawn towns). Yeah, why don’t we do a full WE and town move on those towns to somewhere else so we can get some cool shit there (and as it’s been eluded to, it would fall under #2 for town auctions if the owners aren’t doing their jobs anymore)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    • Like Like x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.